Paid a Girl to Massage Her

Startet af Mahima · 0 Svar

Mahima

5 år

Udsendt: 3 år
I have to admit the first thing I noticed was her bum. I'm not sure how old she was -- somewhere in her mid-twenties to early thirties? But God, her butt looked nice. It was nicely packed into a pair of jeans. She wore a light blue hoodie and sneakers. When she turned, I noticed she held some folders that she carried like a student. She held out her arm with her thumb raised, the universal hitch-hiking sign. She smiled at me as I slowed down and pulled over. She had one of those ultra-bright smiles like her teeth had just been whitened.

I couldn't help it. I smiled too and stopped. To my great surprise, she hopped right in without any formalities.

"Where are you headed?" I asked as I started to drive again.

"Just a few blocks from here."

"Are you a student?" I asked.

"No! I'm twenty-seven years old. These are for work."

It is late July and her voice sounds delicious. "Ahh. I'm Tom, by the way, in case you were wondering if I was a serial killer or anything."

"No, I wasn't."

She smiled again. One of those innocent little smiles that young girls make that they should bottle and sell in supermarkets.

I drove for a few ticks in silence.

"Do you date?" she asked.

"Date?" I repeated. I probably sounded like her father. "Like, do you mean, do I have sex for money? That kind of date?"

"Yes, if you want to put it that way." She seemed a little offended.

"Why would you want to do that? I mean, you're a nice looking girl. I'm at least 15 years older than you."

"So you're perfect. I need the money, not a guy or a relationship. I'm on the pill. No boyfriend. I used to give it up for free, so I figure, why not, YOLO."

"What's yolo?" I asked.

"You only live once."

"Oh, and you only die once too," I added. I looked over at her and she smiled again. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Liz."

Liz wasn't a supermodel, but with her bright smile, black hair parted down the middle, large brown eyes and perfect eyebrows, she wasn't bad looking either.

"So, if we were to do this dirty deed, how much would it cost me? Where would we go?"

"You're considering it then," she said.

"I guess, I don't know, maybe.

"I live with my mom. She works until seven, and it's three o'clock now, so we would have the whole house free until then."

"Okay, how much?"

"A hundred and fifty dollars."

"Did you say fifty?"

"No, I said one hundred and fifty."

"You're not wearing a wire, are you?"

She smiled at me again. "Maybe."

"Just my luck."

Her mom's house was a pale green single-story ranch house on a tree-lined street that is common in the San Fernando Valley. I parked the car and after she got out, I did too. I followed her to the front door and into the house.

"My room is this one," she indicated. "The bathroom is down the hall and to your right."

"Oh, and before I forget, one hundred and fifty dollars, please."

*Yeah, like you would forget* I thought. I pulled out my wallet and found the hundy that I had folded up and hidden in my wallet.

I gave her the money, found the bathroom, went inside and took off my clothes. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but see the face of a good-looking middle-aged, divorced white guy with thick, blonde hair and a stocky build. I couldn't help but notice more than a few grey chest hairs though. I stand 6'2" tall and weigh 186. My biceps still look like I work out. I cleaned my "junk" with soap and hot water in case there might be oral sex and toweled off.

"I'm in here! Naked and ready," I heard her call, "Come and get me!"

Jeez, I hope I'm not gonna end up on some "punked" Youtube video. Like the guy who keeps squirting shampoo on men taking an outdoor shower.

*Oh my God, what was I thinking* I asked myself. My heart pumped loudly and my knees felt weak as I padded barefoot to her room and opened the door. She was not naked. The lights were off and she stood next to the bed wearing a matching pair of black bra and panties. I could hear some music playing from somewhere. Probably her iPhone. She smiled as she looked up at me cheerfully.

"Lemme guess, you wanna do me missionary style, right? You white guys are into that, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and you Latina chicks are into having babies, too, right?"

"No worries. I'm on the pill. What do you think?"

She stood up and slowly took off her bra and then her thong.

She twirled around once, ballerina-like. She reminded me of a young woman who was modeling a dress, not her nude body. But I couldn't complain. Her sleek tanned skin, full breasts, long black hair and almond eyes captivated my attention. Her pussy was hairless and I couldn't recall the time I had seen a beautiful woman this young, nude. She was definitely above my pay grade and God, maybe she did have a tiny tattoo on her back but she looked flawless. She watched me with interest as I shut the door behind me. "Why the false modesty?"

"What do you mean?"

She pointed her chin at my waist.

I had wrapped a large soft towel from the bathroom around me to cover my junk.

"I've got a tiny tool".

She took me seriously. "It's okay, my boyfriend wasn't very big. Come on, show me what you've got."

I let the towel drop to reveal my manhood in all its mushroom head glory. Then I turned around ballerina-like. I am a grower, not a shower, and my dick seemed to have shrunk to the size of a small, vitamin supplement jar. She didn't seem bothered.

"Aww, don't feel ashamed. All right. Let's do this. What's that, baby oil?" She indicated the tiny plastic bottle in my hand.

"Yeah, I found it in your bathroom. I mean, I feel like I'm on Naked and Afraid," I explained. "We don't even know one another, and we are both naked so, how about I give you a massage first?" I suggested. "That way I don't feel like I'm your creepy uncle."

"Oh, so you can be my creepy massage therapist?"

"Yeah, something like that," I grinned. "Look, I promise I will give you a great massage. That way if the sex with me isn't great you'll at least get something out of this. Here, let me put this towel down on the bed, then you lie facedown on it."

She watched as I lay the towel down on the bed. I positioned it at the foot of the bed and couldn't help but notice her nice breasts as she complied. I wasn't sure if they were real or implants but either way, they looked great.

Unfortunately, now she was lying facedown on the bed and I couldn't see them. In addition, because her body was now east-west on the bed, her feet hung over the mattress slightly. I stood near her head and poured a bit of oil into my hands as she adjusted her hair.

I swallowed nervously, as I spread my palms against her warm, bare skin, moving from her neck down to her waist, and then back up slowly. "Are you sure nobody is gonna come home early?" I asked. The last thing I needed was to have her mom interrupt us.

She murmured a "Nope", and I continued. I avoided small talk and just focused on the task at hand. I had once taken a class in massage so I knew the bare minimum. I continued by spreading more oil on her shoulders and back, and making a circular motion down her spine, down to her waist and back up again. I did this for a good ten minutes and it helped us both untangle our minds, listening to the music.

Next, I moved to her feet where I applied oil to her feet. I placed my thumb on her inside arch with the tops of my hands along with tops of her feet. With firm pressure, I stoked rhythmically. At one point, she jumped, indicating she was ticklish, so I let down her foot and moved to her calves. While working on her legs, I was taught to stroke upwards and I cupped my palms to slide upwards, leaning forward all the way up to her bare ass. I swear her butt looked so tempting, it made my wiener ache.

I heard her give a deep sigh.

After a while, I needed to change positions.

"Hey, I'm going to straddle your legs so I can do you better, okay?" I asked, trying to ignore the other thoughts going thru my head. *Do you* was not really the words I wanted to use.

She looked back at me for a second before murmuring "Okay" and closing her eyes. I climbed up on the bed and swung one leg over her thigh; I placed my hands on the small of her back and started to move up her spine but my dick and balls couldn't help but lightly sc**** against her bare butt and I knew she could feel the heat of my cock.

Starting at the base of her spine, just above her ass, I slowly massaged upwards and then traced my hands down her sides. Sometimes at her shoulders, I'd roll a bit of skin upwards between my fingers, other times I'd let the tips of my fingers trace down her back. I rolled my thumbs down her shoulders, and leaned forward to massage the back of her neck. Slowly but surely the tenseness of her muscles faded. I was enjoying the feel of her skin beneath my hands, and occasionally got the thrill of feeling her ass jiggle when my hands ran down her sides.

By now, pushing my hard-on near the crack of her ass made my dick ready to explode. So I got up and sat down on her left side, swallowing deeply. and pulled her arm out from under her head onto my lap. I cupped her hand in mine and massaged her fingers, her palm before letting her hand drop. I hadn't even paid attention to where her hand went, but as I started to massage her upper arm I felt her fingers lightly tickling my balls. Her fist took hold of my firm cock and it sent a thrill through my system, but I wanted to seem like I was in no hurry, so I took her hand away from my stiff penis.

When I did this she turned over completely and looked up at me, pleading. I shook my head. "Almost." She closed her eyes and

I couldn't help but stare at her bare breasts. Damn. They were just the right size with light brown areolas and great looking nipples.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Her eyes opened.

"Are we gonna fuck or not?"

"Easy. I'm almost done with your back," I said, "So, turn back over, on your tummy."

She rolled back over, facedown.

I poured more oil into my hand. Then I climbed back on the bed and straddled her ass looking the other way, so I faced her feet. The weight of my body was on my knees, but my bare ass still lightly touched hers.

I leaned forward and with the heel of my palm doing the work pressed forward on her legs. She spread her legs a bit to allow my two hands to travel down her one thigh. My dick and balls feather-tipped her oily skin as I moved forward down to her calves and then back up. Then it was onto the next leg. I tried to remain professional but I couldn't help my dick from sliding against her oily skin and dripping precum.

I was certainly getting aroused but was she? This time as my fingers made their way back up towards her ass, I reached in and slipped my fingertips underneath, to purposely touch her pussy. I relished feeling her squirm slightly and when my oily fingers brushed her pussy lips again, I heard her moan.

Now I took my time to explore it with my fingers, touching, rubbing and tracing her pussy lips. She moaned louder as I gently rubbing her vagina with my whole palm, and as she moaned louder, I could feel her getting wetter. I swallowed slowly. Calm down, I told myself. Take your time. I swear, I was ready to cum.

I returned to massage her left thigh, but this time when I reached her ass I let my hand rub across her pussy a little more, inserting my fingertip. Heat radiated from between her thighs. Getting a bit more oil, I leaned back and brushed my hands over her ass checks, pulling them, kneading each cheek, squeezing them lightly, and making them jiggle. I squirted oil and watched it drip down between her ass cheeks and shook her ass again making her cheeks shake. Then I pulled my fingers towards me, from her pussy to her cheeks so she could feel the pressure of my thumbs. She had such an incredible-looking ass! I moved my hands back and forth, opening her asshole and closing it, and as I leaned forward, she tilted her hips to allow my fingerstips to rub her hot pussy and as she did this, I tongued her asshole.

Her scent acted like an aphrodisiac filling my head! Especially when she started to spread her legs out a bit. As my tongue darted deeper into her ass, I inserted my right two fingers into her cunt and gently finger-fucked her. My two fingers actually started getting tired of sliding in and out of her wetness when suddenly she gave a giant shudder. I moved my face forward, and licked some of the pussy-water dripping from her slit.

My face wet, my tongue tired, I had to stop. I climbed off the bed and wiped my face with my arm.

"Okay, it's time for you to turn over," I commanded. My hard cock drooled with precum.

She looked up at me with her doe-like eyes and grinned because my cock was rock hard and standing at full attention. My ex-wife had once measured it and when hard my cock stands at 7.65 inches including its big mushroom head.

"He's not so little," she pointed with her chin.

"No, he's not," I admitted. "Why don't you scoot up and relax your head back on the pillows?"

She rolled over and crawled up the bed, then lay back waiting for me, her head on a pillow.

I touched her feet to spread her legs. Moving forward my fingers touched her legs, then her thighs and then I gently leaned in, pressing my face to her brown skin and bare nipples.

She had sensitive nipples because I could hear her moan as I sucked and licked.

I paused and using my two hands, I lifted her butt slightly to position a pillow under her ass, then my big dick entered her hot pussy.

I moved my head back and looked down. I was less than halfway in but I saw her eyes widen as I penetrated. Then I started to fuck her, pile driving into her, going in as far as I could, then back out. In out, in out.

"OOOooo, yes, yes...."she moaned, "Oh God yes, there, fuck me."

I thrust into her cunt a little deeper. Her fiery hot pussy clenched my penis and it took every bit of self-control not to explode inside her immediately. I started out slowly, plunging in and out and steadily gaining rhythm, pulling at her ass when going into her deep and then slow until I felt her spasming. My hard cock felt trapped in velvet deep inside her and as I looked down at her, her fingers were rubbing her clit furiously.

She started bucking uncontrollably and I could feel her hotness, so I pulled in, and out, harder. Slam, slam, slam went the headboard.

"OOOooo yes, yes." she moaned, "Oh God yes, fuck me, yes, cum for me baby, cum inside me, yes, yes!"

Next thing I remember, I felt her fingers scratching my back. and I whispered into her ear with my hot breath, "I'm cumming"

I ejaculated.

My dick spurted four or five jets deep into her cunt and her one hand made a fist of the sheets.

I stayed deep inside her, pumping, pumping, my body pressing down on hers, white on brown. Hairy chest on smooth, silky skin.

Until it was time.

Breathing heavily, she looked up at me. "You know, you're not so bad for an old fart!"

I smiled as I pushed away. My cock slipped out of her.

"So, when's the next time?" I asked.

"I don't know, give me your phone."

I handed her my phone and she entered her contact information under "dome".

"What does dome mean?"

"You have never heard of Yosemite?"

"Yeah. Isn't that half-dome?"

"It means "do me" silly."

We both laughed. "Hey, how the next time, you give me a massage?" I suggested.

"I don't know about that," she said. "But maybe I will give you a senior discount."

Ha. Music to my ears.
Svar på dette emne