Kind of Hard to Avoid Tropes

Started by Monica Mardain · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
Just troping along, as is my norm, as if I had a norm. Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Thom Schuyler: "Ah, but then one night in some empty room, where no curtains ever hung, like a miracle some golden words rolled off of someone's tongue."

====

Spoiler alert: This story involves a cheating wife.

Her lover is, on average, 10 years younger than she, and he's married with, on average, with 2.1 children.

He has cheated before but his wife has always taken him back. Not this time though. Once he's gone his wife will aggressively jump the bones of anyone who even thinks she's a woman. A mousetrap doesn't clamp down as fast as she will on some strange. In public if necessary. Most likely her husband's lover's husband, you know, revenge sex in front of them.

Whoever she chooses will be able to make her orgasm just with a whisper. It will easily be the best sex she's ever had. Ladies, I'd tell you what he whispered but then you would have nothing left in life to look forward to.

Back to the original slut wife. I'm undecided if her lover is actually the boy who popped her cherry. The jury is still out. Might have to revert to coin tosses. Head or Tail. 'tis kind of a fitting way to decide.

Of course if he is 10 years younger she must have been held back several times. It's fiction. The anons need something to bitch about anyway.

As Yogi said, 'When you come to a fork in the road, take it!' He's either her boss or works in sales. Obviously she stayed at home with the kids until they were in school, DUH!

She feels guilty and this would have been the last time. Maybe the last time, I don't know, oh no! Might be a song in there somewhere.

As far as the cheated husband, this will likely take the black sheep approach. Shunned by the in-crowd in high school, his wife-to-be could hardly remember if he was black or white.

After college, he got a job in the mail room and within six months was a vice president. That attracted the ladies like white on snow. The president of this one hundred million, strike that, two hundred million a year business decided to give the company to him.

Although he was from a poor family, he lived in a house which had been in the family for generations. Each of his seven siblings also were living in their own houses which had also been in in the family for generations. The slut wife wouldn't get the house.

Just a few years into his job, his 401K was worth several million, thanks to GameStop and Silver. She was totally unaware of his proclivity at timing the markets. The lawyers never found out about it.

Forgot to mention that the slut wife made the cover of 'Most Beautiful Woman Ever.' Barbie dolls wanted tits like hers.

When they married, he made the cover of 'Luckiest Man Alive.'

After the kids were born, he made the cover of 'Best Father' three out of the last four years. No one was shocked at him winning those awards. What did shock people is how he didn't win four years in a row. There's a 'Stop the Steal' campaign to reverse that travesty.

I won't disclose whether this tale takes the route of her having a 'GOLDEN PUSSY' whereby she's allowed to trash the marriage with no repercussions, or he's a 'GOLDEN PRICK' and makes her grandparents regret ever having children. It's one of those forks I had to take.

As always, he found about the affair when there was a combination of him getting sick and coming home early from a trip and there was a power outage and heavy rains turning to snow and high winds. Obviously she had left the kids at her parents. Her parents were wondering why the kids were mashing stuffed toys together like that.

Instead of interrupting the noisy headboard bangers, he took pictures and snuck out without disturbing them. If nothing, he's a gentleman.

When he showed his pictures to the lover's wife, she asked "Do you think I'm a woman?"

He ate at Denny's.

Normally not a drinker, but that night he downed a six pack at the pub where they all knew his name. Yes, the waitress tried to take him home, but he flashed his wedding band.

All the shitty lawyers were busy so he got to use the best one in the state.

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get started.

It was a dark rainy windy snowy yesterday when he drove by a motel thirty miles out of his way.
Reply to this topic