Slummin It - Briana

Started by Yesmania Thanos · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
Marv and Briana met at an Alpha Phi Alpha party in college and spent the entire evening talking on the front porch while the party blared on inside. Briana was happy to finally meet a guy who wasn't focused on fucking her and forgetting her. That may have been his ultimate goal, but at least she didn't have to fight him off from the get go. But it really wasn't Marv's goal at all.

Marv was the type of guy who planned everything out well in advance, so he was actually analyzing whether the pretty black girl would be a good wife and partner for his future business endeavors. He realized that they were getting along pretty well, and as he looked at the girl, he thought she might be the one. She looked to be about 5'5" tall and had an athletic body. He guessed her to be about 34-24-36 and her breasts were firm and medium sized. She had a pretty face and had told him that she planned to be a high school science teacher. She was smart and she seemed friendly and had a great smile. "Yes," he thought, "this one could do quite nicely."

As the evening wore on, the two young black students learned about each other and decided to try going out the next evening. And the rest was history. They dated for almost a month before Marv tried to get her in to bed. Briana was beginning to wonder if something might be wrong with him. The sex was just adequate, but they were both content since neither of them felt under any pressure to perform. After graduation, they married and moved to Chicago.

Marv started to work in an investment firm where his uncle was a vice president and he insisted that Briana work in an upscale private school where his uncle was on the board. Her job at the private school carried a certain prestige which was important to Marv. Both of them enjoyed their jobs. The students loved Mrs. Jackson (Briana) and Marv was making a killing in the investment business. And whenever Marv entertained or attended a company function, he made sure that Briana wore a stylish but sexy dress that accentuated her body. He knew that most of the other partners and employees lusted after his hot young wife, and that too, played in to Marv's plan of never being overlooked for important social events that might benefit his future.

The couple had bought a nice big house in the suburbs and had significant stocks and cash reserves. As far as Marv was concerned, life was just about perfect. Although Briana enjoyed their home and their social activities, she felt that something was missing from her life, but it took her a long time to figure out what it was. She finally realized that she wanted to help those less fortunate than herself. So, with summer approaching, she broached the subject with Marv, who said he was "adamantly opposed to the idea of my wife spending any time in the run-down sections of town helping a bunch of stinking bums."

They fought for the entire month of March until Briana finally just told Marv that she was going to do it no matter what he thought. Marv then refused to speak to her for the next six weeks. Finally, in mid-May, he made one more run at convincing her to change her mind, but to no avail. When her summer vacation from school began, she contacted a local homeless shelter and soup kitchen and volunteered.

Marv continued to give his wife the silent treatment until her fist day, when he said, "I still can't believe you're doing this, Bri. Why do you want to be around a bunch of homeless crackers, niggers and spics?"

"Wha . . . what d-did you say, Marv?"

"I . . . uh, I, uh. Well, I'm mad dammit! You know I don't want you doing this. I don't want you around that scum." Briana shook her head and walked out the door still in shock at the words her husband had used.

She spent her first day being shown around the facility and meeting the other volunteers. At lunch time, she buttered bread for the food line and met a few of the homeless men and women as they came through the line. After she helped clean up and make sure they were ready for dinner, she headed home and collapsed on the couch. She got up in time to have a nice dinner ready for Marv when he got home.

She was excited to share her first day experience with him, but he didn't ask anything. When she tried to bring it up, he told her that he wasn't interested and shut down the conversation. During dinner, he lectured her again on how embarrassing it was for him that she was working the shelter. She tuned him out and finished her meal and then went to the den to read. He tried one more time before bed to convince her, but had no luck.

The next day, Briana put on her jeans and tee shirt and went back to the shelter. In the morning, she ran a game of bingo for some of the people and then served coffee and tea during the lunch hour.

"Thank you, ma'am," came a voice next to her.

She looked up at the white man into the bluest eyes she had ever seen. The man must have been in his 60s, but he had a nice smile and a kind face. His clothes weren't rags, but they had definitely seen better days. He was about five or six inches taller than her and didn't appear to have much fat on his frame. She smiled at him and said, "You're welcome, sir."

His face registered the shock as he said, "Sir? Sir? Wow, how did I rate a sir?"

She smiled again and said, "I didn't mean to insult you, but I saw that you were wearing an army jacket and I just assumed . . . . Sorry, I guess I shouldn't assume."

The man laughed and said, "That's true, young lady, but in this case you're right. I was in the army, but that was a long time ago."

Briana reached out and touched his arm and said, "Well, you look like you're still fit."

The man laughed and said, "Well thank you, young lady. My name's Joe."

She held out her hand and as they shook, she said, "I'm Briana. Nice to meet you, Joe."

Over the next two weeks, as things continued to deteriorate at home, Briana and Joe spent more time together. She told him about her husband and her classes at school. Joe told her about his time in the service and his marriage that ended in divorce when he was unfaithful. "That was the dumbest thing I ever did, Briana. She was a good woman and I messed it up."

After that, he lost his will to live for a while and lost everything. She would touch his arm whenever he looked down and spoke quietly because she knew it was hard for him. Eventually, she told him about Marv fighting her about volunteering at the shelter. He reached and touched her arm when she looked on the verge of tears. He said, "I'm glad you did volunteer, Briana. Otherwise, I never would have met such a pretty young girl."

The next week, Joe didn't show up on Monday. Briana didn't think anything of it until he didn't show up on Tuesday or Wednesday. She asked her supervisor if this was normal for Joe to miss meals.

"No, it's not, Briana," she said. "I hope he's OK, but I don't have time to go check on him this week. Maybe next week. But if you have time to check on him, I'll make a takeout bag of food for him."

"Gee, I don't know, Marge. I don't know where he lives and I'm not sure . . . . "

"It's OK, Briana. Don't worry about it. Most of our volunteers don't do home delivery."

Briana paused for a minute while she was thinking and then she said, "No, wait. I'll do it. Tell me where he lives and I'll help pack some food for him." After Marge and Briana packed some food in a bag, Briana left and began walking. She had never walked through an area like this before. Every alley and most doorways smelled like urine. There was litter and trash everywhere. Some of the people she passed actually made her nervous.

It didn't take long for Briana to come to the alley that Marge said Joe lived in. She walked to the end where she saw a shack of sorts. It was made of plastic panels, cardboard, old wood and a 55-gallon drum. She knocked on a piece of wood, but got no reply. She pushed aside a piece of plastic paneling and stuck her head inside. She saw Joe lying on some old blankets covered by another blanket. She entered the shack just as he opened his eyes. The small shack smelled of sweat and spoiled food.

"Are . . .are you OK, Joe?"

"Well, I'll be. It looks like an angel came to visit me today," he said as he began to smile. "Yeah, I'm OK. I had the flu so I just stayed here for a few days. What do you have?"

"I brought you some soup and bread. I might even have some hot tea in here. If you sit up, I'll unpack the food for you." Briana was getting used to the smell of the shack as she unpacked.

Joe grinned and sat up. Without thinking, he tossed the cover off, and realized too late that he was naked under the cover. Briana and Joe both looked down in shock at his nudity at the same time. Joe was completely embarrassed until he saw the look on Briana's face as she stared at his big white cock.

"I . . . I'm sorry Briana," he said as he slowly reached for the blanket again. "I took my clothes off because I was too hot."

Briana continued to stare as she said, "Tha . . . that's OK, Joe. That's the biggest cock I've . . . . Oh shit! I'm sorry, Joe. I didn't mean . . . . "

Joe said, "Could you hand me that blanket?" As she reached for the blanket, she continued to stare at his cock and noticed that it was starting to move. Finally, she had to turn her head to reach the blanket, but looked immediately back at his growing cock. She wet her lips as she slowly handed him the blanket. He grinned at her as he put the blanket on his lap.

"I . . . I should go," she said.

"No. Please stay. You're the first person I've seen in a few days. Sit here," he said as he motioned beside him. As she moved beside him, she lost her balance and put her hand on his upper thigh. When she finally landed in her seat, she looked down and saw the blanket was tenting over his crotch.

"I'm s-sorry, Joe.. I've made a real mess of . . . "

He laughed and said, "Never mind, Briana. But it is getting a little uncomfortable. Since you've already seen it, would you mind if I moved the blanket?" She shook her head and he pushed the blanket to the side. She couldn't help herself as she stared as his hard cock that was now sticking straight up. He grinned and starting eating the soup as he watched the young black woman continue to stare at his cock.

As he ate his soup, he quietly said, "It's big, isn't it?" She numbly nodded her head. "You can touch it if you like." Her eyes were huge and she looked at him in shock. He smiled at her and she looked into those beautiful blue eyes, and he said, "It's OK."

She said, "I . . . I shouldn't. I'm married, J-Joe," as she slowly reached her hand towards his cock.

He reached out his hand and took hers. He moved it to his cock and slowly moved it up and down on its length. Her eyes were glued to her hand on his cock. After a minute, he removed his hand and she continued to move her hand on his cock. He saw that her face was about 18 inches away as she stared at her small black hand jerking his big white cock. He said, "Looks like you need two hands, Briana."

She smiled and leaned towards him and put her other hand on his cock. Her face was now just 10 to 12 inches away from his cock. It smelled bad but she couldn't look away from it. He put down the soup container and put his arm around the young black woman. Her focus was totally on his cock as he put one hand on the back of her head and gently began pushing it towards his cock. After the first second, there was no resistance and her mouth opened as her face moved towards his cock. He felt it slide into her soft warm mouth and felt her begin to suck and moved her tongue along its length.

At first, the taste of his cock almost made her gag, but after a few seconds, she began to get used to it. Briana knew she couldn't get his whole cock into her mouth but she did succeed in getting most of it in. As she sucked and Joe pumped, it didn't take long before he moaned, "I'm coming. Unnggggh!"

She pulled her face away just as his cock began spurting cum on her face and tee shirt. "I'm sorry, Briana. I didn't mean to get you all messy," he said as he saw that she was still staring at his cock.

"That's OK, Joe. Tha . . . that was awesome! I can't believe I did that."

Joe could tell that she was on the edge of panic. He reached over and put his arm around her resting it on her breast. He pulled her to him and she came easily and leaned against him. He felt her hard nipple and began twisting it, which elicited a slight moan. He turned and put his hand on her chin and turned her head away from his cock to face him. As she looked up into his blue eyes, he lowered his lips and kissed her. At first, she tried to pull back. As his arms moved around her, she gave in and kissed him back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated. His hands slid her tee shirt up her body and over her head and he looked at her smooth brown body. He unfastened and removed her bra and then lowered his head and kissed her breasts.

She moaned again, "Oh! Unng!" His hands and lips continued working on her breasts and she continued to moan, and within a few minutes, he sensed her reaching an orgasm. He quickly slid one hand down and unfastened her jeans and tugged them over her hips. She lifted her body to help him slide her jeans off. He removed her panties and felt her hand begin jerking his cock.

He reached down and felt her pussy gushing. She was soaked, and he easily slid two fingers into her pussy. As she jerked his cock back to life, he fingered her to an orgasm. "Arrrgggh!" She screamed. "Yes!"

Joe grinned down at the younger woman and said, "I'm going to fuck you Briana. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yessss!" She breathed. "Please."

"Please what, Briana. Tell me."

"Please fuck me, Joe. I need your cock, Baby."

He laid her gently on her back and then climbed on her. The head of his cock slid into her opening and he grinned down at the impaled woman. "Tell me what you want, Briana."

"Ahhh! Oh please! Please, Baby. Push it in. Fuck me, Baby!"

Joe rammed his cock into her waiting pussy which gave her an immediate orgasm. She screamed in his face until he pushed his lips onto hers shoving his tongue into her mouth. When he broke the kiss, she yelled, "Yes! Arrrrggggh! Oh fuck! Sooo goooood! Ahhh!"

As Joe pounded the black woman's cunt, he said, "I like your hot little pussy, Briana. I may make you my black slut."

"mmmmm," she moaned.

As he continued pounding her pussy, he asked, "Would you like that? Would you like being my personal slut?"

"Mmm Hmmm!" She moaned. "Yesss!"

"Yes, what, my little slut?"
"Y-y-yesss, I'll be your little black s-s-slut. Ahhhh, yessss!"

Joe fucked his new little black slut for a long time since he had already cum a few minutes before. When they were finished, he rolled beside her and caught his breath. Briana lifted up on her elbow and looked down at her older white lover and said, "That was the best sex I've ever had, Joe."

He smiled at her and said, "You're not done yet, slut. You need to clean my cock. Now!"

"But . . . but I tho . . . "

"Now, slut. That's your job now."

Slowly she moved down his body and licked and sucked his cock until it was clean. She got up and started to get dressed. She said, "Now I'm starting to feel guilty, Joe. I shouldn't have done that."

Joe pulled on an old pair of jeans and said, "It's up to you, but I think you'll be back for more of my cock, Briana. Now that you've tasted my big white cock, I don't think you can get enough of it." Briana smiled at him and then hurried from his shack.

When she got home that night, she took a long shower and then went to bed. It took her a long time to fall asleep as she lay thinking of her afternoon with Joe. She thought, "Dammit, Marv! If you weren't such an ass hole, I wouldn't have done that. But you never want to have sex. All you want is arm candy. Well, dammit, I need fucked!"

Briana didn't go to the shelter the next day, or the day after that. When she finally returned, she was nervous about seeing Joe, but he didn't come for lunch again. Marge said, "When you saw Joe a few days ago, was he OK? We haven't seen him in a while."

Briana said, "Yes. He said he had just gotten over the flu, but he seemed OK." Marge just nodded and went back to work. Briana knew that she had no intention of going back to Joe's shack again. Not after the last time.

The next day, Joe still didn't come for lunch, and Marge asked Briana if she would go check on him again. She tried to get out of it, but eventually figured that she could just drop off the food and beat a hasty retreat to safety. When she arrived at Joe's with the bag of food, she pounded on the shack, but there was no answer. When she moved inside, Joe was nowhere to be found. She put down the bag and turned to leave and ran right in to Joe coming in.

"Well, it's my little black angel returning. Are you bringing food or did you come to get fucked again?"

"I . . . I, uh . . . I j-jus . . . "

He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside his shack. As she started to object, he pulled her close and kissed her lips while his hands grabbed her breasts. She wanted to tell him to stop, but thought that just a couple of seconds wouldn't hurt. Finally, he broke the kiss and she looked up into his blue eyes. He smiled at her and said, "Take off your clothes. I'm going to fuck you, and then you're going to clean my cock like a good slut."

As she was trying to object to his words, she found herself lifting her tee shirt over her head. Within seconds, her smooth brown body stood naked in front of the smelly old homeless man. He kissed her again and his hands roamed freely over her body eliciting moans and gasps as he fondled and squeezed her body. He laid her on the blankets and then turned her over and put her on her knees. "Tell me what you want, slut," he demanded.

She hesitated only briefly before begging, "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock. Please fuck your slut"

Joe fucked his black slut from behind while pulling her hair and slapping her black ass. After 20 minutes, he blew his load deep into her pussy and then fell on to the blankets. Without any reminder, Briana cleaned his cock with her mouth as Joe grinned down at her. When she finished, he said, "I'm glad you stopped by to see me today."

She smiled at him. "Mmm Hmmm. Me too."

After a few minutes, Briana got dressed and left. That night, she fell asleep thinking of the wonderful shagging that she got that afternoon. Although she didn't understand how an old smelly white homeless person could turn her into a wanton whore, she had to admit that she enjoyed being treated like one instead of untouchable eye candy for her husband.

Over the next two weeks, Joe put his little slut through her paces. She called off from the shelter a couple of days and spent them with Joe getting her body used by his big cock. He broke in her ass on the fourth day and then regularly fucked all of her holes. She became so used to his smell that it no longer bothered her. He no longer used her name, but instead, referred to her as slut or bitch. She even sometimes referred to herself as a slut.

The following week, Briana's husband was going to an all-day meeting on Saturday. Since Briana usually didn't volunteer on Saturdays, she asked Joe if she could spend the day with him. "Sure, bitch," he said. "I may even have a surprise for you."

She smiled and asked, "What is it?"

"I'm not telling you, bitch. But I think you'll like it."

When she got to Joe's shack on Saturday with a bag of food from her home, he invited her in and said, "We're going to start off blindfolding and tying you, bitch. Then I'm going to have some fun with that hot little brown body of yours. I'm going to drive you over the edge today."

Briana was a little nervous, but she trusted Joe implicitly so she quickly agreed and was blindfolded and tied down. Joe used her phone to play some music to cover the sounds of Frank and Bob entering the shack. Both were older white men who also visited the homeless shelter for food. Both of them knew who Briana was and were surprised when Joe told them that he was banging the hot little slut.

The three men looked down at the naked younger black woman who was tied and blindfolded on the old blankets. Briana could hear the music, but noticed a new odor. It smelled like another unwashed person, but she kept her mouth closed and patiently waited. The three men stripped and moved on to the young woman. Frank slid his cock into her wet pussy. "Unnngg," she moaned as Bob rubbed his cock on her lips. She began to panic and tried to get loose, but she was held tight.

"Wa . . .wait," she yelled. "N-no, don't. Don . . . Ahhh! Please d . . . Aarrrgggh! Oh Fuck! Ahhh!" As she was moaning, Bob slid his cock into her mouth and she began sucking as he slid it down her throat. The two men pumped the helpless slut for only a few minutes before filling her with their cum. When they were done, Joe removed her blindfold and untied her. Briana was not fully recovered as she panted, "That . . . that wasn't very n-nice, Joe. Uh, I'm a . . . . ."

He smiled at her and said, "You're a hot little slut, Briana. And you belong to me." She nodded her head. "And I can share with you with whoever I want. You understand me, slut?" She nodded again as she looked over at Bob and Frank. They were looking at her like they were wolves and she was raw meat. "And we're all going to spend the whole day using your slutty body."

The three men used the little black slut for the next six hours leaving her exhausted. All of her holes were fucked numerous times and each hole had two cocks in it at least once. Her name was never used, and 'cum dump,' 'whore,' and 'fuck hole' were added to her list of names to which she would now answer. They made her beg for their cocks and plead with them to let her suck them off. At the end of the day, she rimmed Joe's smelly ass before finally getting dressed and going home.

Bob and Frank became regulars at Joe's shack at least once a week for the next month. Briana explained to her husband that she planned to work extra hours at the shelter a couple of days a week. Those were the days she would visit Joe. At the beginning of the third month of her summer vacation, Joe convinced her to give up working at the shelter and just spend her days with him. The men helped him build a bigger shack so they wouldn't be so cramped during their fuck-a-thons. He added a few more of his friends to her lineup and by the end of the summer, she was whoring herself out to six white homeless men. At the end of the summer, she fell into a depression. "What's up, slut," Joe asked.

"Next week I have to start back to school, Joe. I won't get to spend my days with you. I'm going to miss you guys."

Joe thought of that too and didn't have an answer for her so he just put his arm around her and gradually stripped and fucked her. Instead of just sending her out afterwards, he walked her to her car and said, "We'll try to work something out, slut." He noticed she was crying as she drove away.

The next day when she got to Joe's, she was grinning ear-to-ear. "What's with you today, bitch," he asked.

"Marv got a promotion and will be overseeing the Detroit office. He'll have to spend one week a month there. I was thinking that you could stay with me that week. I would have to go to school, but you could watch TV, and then at night I could still be your slut. Maybe we could even invite Bob and Frank over sometimes. I could be a slut for all of you. What do you think?"

As Joe thought about climbing all over this hot little slut's body for a solid week each month, he also thought of getting a hot shower and good food. He thought of a clean bed and air conditioning or heat. He thought about being a real hero to his pals if he invited them to spend a night or two with the little fuck hole. "Damn," he thought. "This is win-win -win for me."

He smiled at her and said, "That sounds like a good idea, slut. Let me know when, and then come and get me. I think I'll enjoy shagging your horny black cunt in the shower and in your marital bed. I think I'll enjoy you rimming my ass as I have my morning coffee. And I think we'll all enjoy some good food."

As he was talking, he watched her smile getting bigger and bigger. She said, "Mmm, that all sounds good to me, Joe. I can't wait."

For the next two weeks, Briana didn't see Joe and the boys. She picked Joe up after her husband left for Detroit on Sunday of the third week. When they got back to her house, she gave him breakfast and then fucked her in the shower. He spent the whole day catching up and using his slut's holes until she was delirious and feel asleep. He used her every night after school and on Thursday, they picked up Bob and Frank. The three men were fed well by their slut and then spent the rest of the night fucking her until she passed out. She just barely made it to school the next day. Briana called off school on Friday.

The men invited the other three homeless men who had also used Briana over to her house. Briana was surprised to see them, but fed and fucked them all day long. The little black slut was banged continuously by the six big white homeless men and drifted in and out of consciousness most of the afternoon and evening. When the men left on Saturday morning, the house was a wreck. The food and alcohol were depleted. The towels were all in the laundry and the dishes were all in the dishwasher. Even though Briana was exhausted, she managed to get everything finished before Marv made it home that evening.

As her husband sat in his favorite chair that evening, he said, "I think I'm going to like this new challenge, Bri. Lots of opportunity, but I'll be gone a week each month. If I can get the business built up, I may even spend a little more time there. The company is going to compensate me quite well for this too. But are you sure you're going to be OK here by yourself?

She just smiled to herself and said, "I'll make do, Honey. I'll make do."
Reply to this topic