As you Wish, Dear

Started by Yesmania Thanos · 0 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
He just stood there in the doorway. His mouth wide open, eyes fixed on me and a "tell all" bulge in the front of his trousers. He could not hide it.

These things before my eyes confirmed several suspicions I had developed over the last few months. Things I had researched on my own, tested and confirmed by ways unknown to my husband.

About a year before this night, he had witnessed other men hitting on me at a Christmas party my law firm had in a hotel. These were husbands of our legal clerks, a few partners and some of the new lawyers we had recruited that year.

I found it odd that my husband would not react to these advances from others. I expected him to push his way in between them and me. Even when I looked at him across the room, he would not walk over to introduce himself, ward off these advances in a subtle but honorable way and "save" me from more of the same.

Nope.

He sat across the room at our empty table and watched. He never moved once, but he kept watching.

In his defense, he did not know any of the words exchanged, so I could chalk it up to trust, love or just give in to the fact that I could be over reacting.

I could, if I hadn't discovered his browsing history on the home computer. I was at home trying to finalize a huge presentation, complete some other documents and finish up my cost analysis for a third case I was working on and the computer froze.

I was able to figure it out myself, but not before discovering several obscure pages he had saved to favorites. Pages with a common theme and topic.

"Its always the creative types that have the darkest sides." I told myself.

I copied and pasted these sites to my own user profile and saved them. I actually found a page he had joined in some chat groups where he asked a lot of awkward questions. I decided to join that particular group and have a little fun of my own. The idea was to tease my husband a little and secretly humiliate him.

I made up a dummy email account and joined the group with a name that would get his attention. "Cuck Owner". I found a few photos of a woman online wearing a leather mask that looked a lot like me and used that as the profile. Then I set things in motion and waited.

It took less than a week before he fell for it and I was both shocked and amazed at the amount of information he was willing to share with strangers and with hold from me at the same time.

We shared messages back and forth. I got him to email me intimate details, sexual fantasies and some confessions. Things got very interesting.

My husband wanted me to Cuckold him. Not just sleep around, he was "in" deep. He wanted extra items associated to this fantasy and I quickly learned I was ill prepared for any additional conversations with him. So I replied that I was headed out of town for a week and I wanted him to email me a fantasy every day. Ones that involved his wife and him. "Email me every day so I have something to look forward to when I get back and I will see what I can do to help. I want to KNOW you are committed to letting this happen before I help you make it happen."

I waited a few days before I checked my email. In the meantime, I made an appointment with a sex therapist that we had testify in an older case a few months ago. She squeezed me in for a short Q & A session and I brought her some lunch to show my appreciation.

I quickly got a rough and arousing education on the Cuckold fetish. It was both upsetting and refreshing to get a woman's perspective on this and an expert analysis at the same time.

I pretended this information was for a client, so in case she ever came back to the firm I could keep an element of discretion.

"So what is in it for the woman?" I asked the doctor.

She blushed a little. "Well, if a man wants this arrangement for his wife, she can be rest assured this is all he has thought about for quite a while. This kind of fantasy consumes some men, and its all they think about. If SHE can freely date other men that she picks, enjoy a romantic dinner, dancing and other interests with other men with the security of a marriage with her husband, then I guess the advantage is to the woman because she gains variety and adventure. She can have sexual experiences later in life when she knows more and is able to enjoy them better."

There was some silence in the room as I had anticipated less for the woman's benefit.

"So she can have her cake and eat it too?" I asked.

The doctor replied, "Exactly. Its not ideal for all relationships, but for those that need something like this, it works very well."

I closed out the conversation and left the office upset but even more curious than before. This was a rare time when a better understanding did not do me any favors.

I returned to the office and finished up some work, cut my assistant loose for the day and then left. I went to a coffee shop and opened up my email with my back to the wall.

I read the first email my husband had sent to his new "friend" and it was an arousing tale of a woman that had been deprived of pleasure and was taken by co-worker at a company Christmas party while her husband was still at the party.

"Familiar" I told myself.

My husband wrote explicit details about how the clothing came off, the well placed kisses and did an "okay" job including the romance often found with a new lover.

I read the second story about a housewife that didn't have any money to pay for a service call and had to give the plumber a blow job to pay for fixing a clogged drain. This story was gritty, filthy and ended up with the house wife developing a taste for giving other men a blowjob instead of paying her debts.

The third story "hit home" as it was about an older couple that were empty nesters. They were both in high stress jobs and were at the top of their game in their industries. The wife had a higher sex drive than the husband and he was not "well versed" in some aspects of love making. The wife was always horny and always willing to do the risky deed where he was more reserved and less adventurous.

As I read the story, I put my own face and body in place of the main character. I put my husband in place of the husband and I put our neighbor in place of the "stranger" that gets more than he ever wished for one evening.

After I read the story, my panties were soaked. My clit ached and I wanted nothing more than to go home and use my vibrator on myself before my husband got home.

I gulped down my coffee, logged out of the filthy email address and shut things down. I rushed home and found that my husband was NOT home yet.

I checked the time. I had ample time to take care of this, and maybe even rinse off when I was done.

As I pulled into the driveway and opened the garage door, I smiled as I was home first.

I pulled into the garage and shut the car off. As I slipped out of the car, I could feel myself wetter than I had been in weeks. As I closed the car door, our single neighbor peered over the fence and asked if he could borrow a tool we might have.

"Yes, come on around." I yelled back through the garage door.

As I waited, I unbuttoned two buttons on my top, which gave a more than generous view to my cleavage.

"I have to start wearing sexier clothing." I told myself.

Greg was our neighbor for the last 3 years. He kept to himself but would borrow a gardening tool from my husband from time to time. He always brought it back, clean and ready to use.

Greg walked up the drive and he was wearing shirts, a tank top and had a small bit of sweat soaking through. I had noticed in the past that he had a wandering eye, but never let it bother me. Today, I was hoping it would bother HIM.

"Hey Greg ... How's it going?" I asked being friendly.

He smiled broadly and replied, "Cant complain."

Greg was wearing sunglasses but I could tell I had more than enough of his attention today.

"Bingo" I thought to myself.

"So what do you need to rent today?" I teased.

Greg smiled, "The electric trimmers would really help me get things done today." he replied.

Greg knew where they were. I pointed them out and he helped himself to them. I turned around and pulled my skirt to make it tight across my ass. I watched in the reflection of the window as Greg stood up and he lifted his glasses to get a better look at me.

"Oh SHIT." I thought to myself.

I pretended to be doing something on my phone.

Greg did not rush to stand up or leave.

I lowered my phone and Greg dropped his glasses.

"Do you need an extension cord, Sweetie?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

Greg stood up and looked away slowly.

"That would be a good idea." he replied.

I walked over to the wall and grabbed a rolled up cord. I turned around, handing it to him, letting the strange angle of my arm pull my top down as I handed it to him.

"Can you have them back by Friday? I am going to put my husband to work this weekend." I said.

I made sure Greg could get a full view of my chest before he walked away.

"Yes, I can do that. Should I just listen for your car in the drive and bring them over then?" he asked.

"That would be perfect, Hon." I replied.

I could FEEL his eyes on me.

What Greg did not know is that I had a half day of work on Friday and would be home much sooner than he anticipated.

I watched Greg's ass as he left the driveway and it reminded me WHY I came home in the first place.

I rushed into the house and plugged in my computer.

I thought I should prepare for the rest of the week ahead of schedule so I could take my time on Friday.

As I walked into the bedroom, ideas flooded my brain.

"If I was going to go through with this, shouldn't I be as horny as I am right now?" I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath.

I stripped down and decided to draw a bath and just soak.

I opened the blinds up to let in some light and ran the tub full.

I rubbed my legs. I was embarrassed for myself.

I washed myself, then shaved my legs. Shaved my arm pits and as I finished I dropped the razor in the tub right between my legs.

I looked down at the hairy mass between my legs.

I recalled the stories my husband had wrote about the wife taking a lover and how he would go down on her for hours at a time because she kept her pussy hairless and that made it more pleasant to eat. "He seems to be obsessed with the hairless pussy idea." I thought to myself. So, I got out of the tub, drained the water and started the shower.

As I waited for the water to get warm, I used my husbands beard trimmer to knock down the bulk of my bush.

I will admit it did feel weird to do this after having hair for so long, but I wanted to make a good impression, and if my husband was fantasizing about watching me with other men, then I was going to give him a show he would not soon forget and make my pussy hard to say no to.

I smeared hair conditioner all over my pussy lips and shaved off all the hair. I was even MORE "worked up" than before and felt myself on the verge of orgasm quite a few times. I remained in control and dutifully shaved myself completely smooth.

I slathered myself with body oil and tried to think of anything other than sex.

I put on pajamas and went to the study. I opened my laptop and checked my dirty email. I had two new messages.

"I have a few questions for you, if you have the time.

How do I talk about this with my wife so that she will see I want this for her, not as leverage to cheat or to leave her?

What is the best way for me to move things along?

Will this be something we talk about and never do or something we talk about and maybe do?"

Up to this point, I hadn't provided any feedback. So I hit reply.

First off Slave, you have to realize that women are emotional creatures and they need to FEEL love. Men are visual creatures and they just look at a woman and want to fuck. Women need to feel a connection. With that in mind, she is not going to fuck anyone she does not feel some attachment to. Chances are there are men in her life that she could have those feelings for but has never acted on them. Most are attracted to a type (book worm / intelligent, muscular, athletic, tall / dark / handsome, etc.) Give that some thought and you will discover some ideas for your next story.

You do not get to "move things along" Cuckie. At best, you will let your feelings be known, explain your side of this and why you feel this way. That is the end of your part in the broaching of the subject. She will have to think things over. While that happens, you DO NOT bring this up again. You answer questions as she asks them.

You will need to show her that you are serious about her having this freedom. From now on, SHE makes the decisions and that includes who she allows between her legs. SHE decides on who and how many men she will have, not you.

Indulging in this fantasy is a lifestyle change that includes a power shift. That shift WILL have an impact on your freedoms, time, and what kind of sex life you have in the future. You need to do more chores so she has time to rest, relax, date, and fuck other men. She needs time to prepare, search, date, and develop a physical relationship with other men. If you are doing this so you can have more sex with her, you are completely lost and headed for a disappointing return on your efforts. At best you will get a hand job from her as she describes how the last man made her scream his name as her pussy was stretched over his cock as she orgasmed.

"You DO understand that this fantasy is a complete package? You cannot half ass this. If she knows you feel this way, sex with her is no longer your decision its hers. She is no longer obligated to you, she is obligated to other men and does so with your blessing. Its up to HER when it stops, you are along for the ride.

What have you done to prove you want her to take this on? She is not a mind reader, you have to share this with her and YES she will be upset because she holds the marriage at a higher value than you do.

She will just have to realize that YOU hold HER at a higher value than yourself. To do that, you need to be buying her sexier clothing, letting her go out with her friends, not questioning her decisions and giving her physical gratification whenever she wishes for it. Be advised, once you open this door, it does not latch again. A woman that has been deprived sexual satisfaction and now has the security of a marriage, the blessing of her husband, and the freedom to experiment at will with others will unlikely be willing to return to a life disappointment and responsibility.

You want this fantasy but are you willing to work at it, without any benefit to you or your penis?

Some women lock up their husbands and keep them on edge so that they will be more compliant to their needs and wishes. Are you ready to lead that life of servitude where you follow her and follow her commands?

You should think about this before you act on anything.

I signed the email and opened the next one. It was another fantasy that described shaved pussy lips, long hard cocks and a wife's squirting pussy.

I resisted the urge to master bate.

I closed the email page, logged off and locked the computer.

I was wearing tops and bottoms to my PJs and no panties. I could feel the silky material rub against my bare lips from time to time. I liked the new sensation.

My husband eventually got home and we had another dull evening at home watching TV. During a commercial break he asked if I wanted to go shopping this weekend.

I had to act surprised.

"Yes, I would love to go shopping." I replied.

That was about as deep as the conversation got.

Thursday at work was dull and typical. After lunch I decided to walk around the office without my panties on. I felt quite liberated and naughty. I was getting hornier by the second. I drove home without any panties on. There was security in knowing they were in my purse, but as I challenged myself to push the envelope, I found a life without limits was more entertaining.

Friday I got up and started my typical day. As I went out the garage, I pulled my panties off and stuffed them into the console of my car. I wore a skimpy bra and a light colored shirt that was a little tight but still suitable for work. I had a sports coat to wear over that for later.

Late Friday morning I went to the women's room and removed my bra. I put it in my purse and pulled my sports coat on (unbuttoned).

I finished my work (distracted) and left a little after lunch.

I sat at a stop light about a mile from the house and took the sports jacket off. My nipples were hardened and my pussy was dripping wet.

All I wanted to do was get home, find Greg in the driveway with our stuff and then blow him in the garage.

"That was all I wanted to do."

I got home and Greg was not at home.

I was let down significantly.

I pulled my panties out of the console and stuffed them into my purse next to my bra. I let out a sigh.

I got out of the car, collected my things and headed into the house.

"Do I get to master bate now?" I asked myself.

I walked into the house, put away my work things and headed to the bedroom to put on something different.

I pulled the skirt off. The air from the room hit my pussy lips and it felt weird and arousing at the same time.

I still had my stockings on and I still had my shirt on.

The doorbell rang.

It was Greg. He was dressed kind of nice too.

I put my heels back on and walked downstairs to open the door. I took a deep breath, unbuttoned my shirt and unlocked the door.

Greg was wearing his sunglasses and he took them off when I appeared in the doorway with no bra, a skimpy white shirt that just covered my ass and barely hid my pussy. He was speechless.

"Rent is due upon return." I said in a husky tone.

Greg cleared his throat, "I'm here to settle my account."

I let Greg in and we set the trimmers and cord on the kitchen floor.

I kissed Greg with a passion that I had not felt in a LONG time. He held my face as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I started rubbing his cock through his jeans.

His hands found my ass in no time and he moaned in approval that I did not have any panties on.

Gregg slowly slipped off my shirt and cupped my breasts as he teased my nipples and squeezed them playfully.

My clit tingled when he did that and I could feel the heat in the room rise each time our lips touched.

While he squeezed my nipples I unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper on the fly. I pushed the jeans down around his hips so I could pull out his cock and look at it.

Greg had to help me push his jeans down and as I folded the band on his underwear over, I gasped at the site before me.

I was dizzy with excitement. Greg trimmed his pubic hair and it made his cock look even bigger.

Greg was much thicker than my husband. The head of his cock was bigger and it was all I could do to put that part in my mouth.

I eagerly plunged my way down the shaft and wiggled my tongue under the head as Greg held my hair and helped guide my head.

I dug my nails into his ass and took in as much as I could.

Greg took off his shirt and threw it on the floor while I tried to suck his cock.

My slurping sounds and Greg's moans filled the room. From where I was crouched in front of Greg, I could see the back door.

"Okay .. My turn." Greg said as he pulled away from me.

Greg lifted me up and put my ass on the counter. He flicked my nipples with his tongue as he moved his way down to my pussy.

Greg took his time and kissed each of my lips. He didn't rush the process. He knew I wanted him. He knew that I knew that HE wanted me.

Greg opened his mouth and touched my clit with his tongue and I moaned deeply. He lower his face against my pussy and it pushed my lips apart, exposing my clit even more.

Greg "dug in" like a starving man at a buffet and I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently ate my pussy with expert precision and control.

"OH FUCK ..." I said out loud.

Greg continued eating my pussy without changing anything.

I growled when the first orgasm washed over my body. A surge of heat and pressure extended to each of my extremities, renewing every cell in my body and hoping it would happen again.

I flooded Greg's face with pent up aggression and energy.

Even after one orgasm like that, most men would stop.

Greg was an animal.

He continued eating my pussy for another 5 orgasms. I had to beg him to fuck me before he would stop eating my pussy.

Let me just say that I was not ready for what happened next.

Greg came up for air and smiled.

He pushed his pants the rest of the way down and then rubbed the head of his cock against my aching pussy.

I "thought" I was ready.

Greg knew I was not ready.

He pushed the head of his cock against my pussy and paused. He looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

Greg smiled.

He pushed against me, and I felt the head of his cock rub against parts of my pussy that I was certain my husband had never used and would never get the opportunity to use again.

I gasped deeply and found myself panting.

Greg paused and let my pussy stretch and relax a little bit.

After my panting had slowed back down, he pushed in some more of his cock and I came from the pressure on the back side of my clit. I gritted my teeth to try and hide it, but getting this man inside of me was that fucking good.

While I was moaning and gushing fluids all over Greg, he was pushing the rest of his cock into me.

When he finally got it all the way in and I could feel his smoothly shaved balls heavy against my ass. I had a sense of accomplishment at this point. I wrapped my legs around him tightly and panted, "Give me a minute Baby."

Greg kissed my neck and sucked on my nipples. This was the most aroused I had ever been in my life.

Greg started to move again and I let another orgasm go. It was a wet one.

Greg started moving in and out of me slowly. I was laying on the counter and he was upright, looking me in the eyes. The room was filled with the smell of high caliber sex and the melting odor of lustful want. I had just experienced a months worth of orgasms in 15 to 20 minutes and he wasn't even done stretching my little wifey cunt out yet.

Greg put my heels on his shoulders and pushed my legs together. He started fucking me a little harder and it got the job done again. I wanted to be embarrassed at my performance, but it seemed to be feeding Greg, so I put that aside and started encouraging him to fuck me harder.

With one move, Greg picked me up off the counter, nearly folding me in half as my heels were still on his shoulders. He had his arms on the outside of my legs. I put my arms around his neck and he fucked me like that while I just "floated" in mid air. I came two times while the sound of his powerful thighs slapping against mine filled the room between my cries of pleasure.

He placed my back against the wall and started pounding my pussy harder and faster.

His cock plunged in and out of me and his huge bulbus head rubbed the back side of my clit as he fucked me like I had NEVER been fucked before. The wall steadied both of us and gave him a firm platform to push against. The only thing stopping him was when his cock hit my cervix.

"YESS ..." I would hiss at him. "Fuck me Baby ... Fuck the pussy ..." I encouraged him over and over.

I think I came three more times before he got tired and (again) he picked me up and carried me over to the counter.

He sat me down and pulled out of me. He kissed me passionately. It was the first time I ever tasted my own pussy.

I playfully stroked his cock and asked, "You gonna let me ride this ****?"

Greg smiled, "Hell YES I am."

I laid Greg down on the floor and kicked off my heels. I straddled his cock. He helped guide it in. I lowered myself onto it until I could feel the short hairs tickling my naked pussy lips. I rocked myself back and forth, working his cock and taking it in as deep as I could. I enjoyed the feeling of Greg's cock stretching out my married pussy and filling me up. I could feel another orgasm building inside of me.

I started riding his cock hard and fast.

"There is a big one building up in side of me." I panted.

Greg said nothing.

I kept moving as fast and as hard as I could.

Greg sensed I was getting tired and put his hands on my hips to help. His powerful arms and shoulders moved me with little effort and within an instant, I was gushing another orgasm as my pussy clamped down on his cock.

Greg sensed that I was getting tired and picked me up off of the floor.

Again, he pressed me against the wall and again he started fucking me with hard and fast thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I was a hot sticky mess of pussy juice and sweat.

I thought about the day Greg moved in and how several of our neighbors watched through their curtains at the new neighborhood stud unloading his own truck without a shirt on.

I remember master bating to that image in the shower a few times. Now here I was giving him my married pussy, and here HE was, enjoying it immensely.

I came again as I thought about those images and master bating. Greg pounded my pussy even harder and I encouraged him ... "Oh Greg ... fuck yess ..." I chanted over and over.

He was a machine.

My body was trapped against the wall on one side and against a "fuck master" on the other. I was not complaining, but I had lost all track of time.

I had my face buried in Greg's shoulder. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was pounding my pussy like it was the last thing he was ever going to do.

I looked up and there was my husband, standing in the doorway. His mouth was wide open. He was speechless. He has a bulge in the front of his pants and he could not move.

There was no denying that my husband enjoyed watching his muscular man fuck his wife in his kitchen.

There was no denying that my husband found joy in watching me take that man's cock inside of my married pussy and letting him stretch my pussy as I orgasmed over and over.

There was no denying that THIS was what he enjoyed most.

This scene was what he wanted for me.

This moment, the events before him, the hard dick in his pants, and the look on his face confirmed it.

He enjoyed watching Greg ruthlessly pounding my pussy against the wall.

He enjoyed watching me orgasm with Greg.

He wanted my married pussy to be stretched by other men and he wanted to watch it happen.

My husband loved it and I knew it.

Greg slowed down and announced, "I'm gonna cum ..."

I never took my eyes off of my husband. I just held Greg's head in my hands and whispered in his ear, "I want you to come in side of me."

My husband saw me say it and he heard me tell Greg to fill my married pussy with his seed.

It was the hottest thing I had ever done.

Greg hooked both of his arms under my legs and buried his head in my shoulder. He grabbed my hips to steady his thrusts. Greg started fucking me hard and fast. The power of his movements forced me to roll my head back and close my eyes. Within a few seconds, I felt the first of many surges of Greg's semen flood my married pussy. As that first surge shot into me, I came, digging my nails into him and chanting, "OHH FUCK YES ..." over and over.

Each time Greg's cock pulsed inside of me it was like a pulse of electricity.

When he finished, he kissed me passionately on the mouth and carried me back to the kitchen counter where he set me down gently.

We kissed and shared the magic of being coupled like this a little longer.

I felt the urge to do something unusual, something to show my gratitude for the "gold medal" fuck of my life (thus far).

As he pulled out, I dropped to my knees, with cum running out of me like river and down my legs. I dropped to my knees and licked Greg's cock clean.

My husband watched from behind the door as I took this man's cock into my mouth and removed our juices from it. I licked his balls and even took in the heavy globs around the base of his shaft. I even looked across the room with Greg's cock in my mouth so my husband could get a nice image of what the future held.

I got up and stood there naked as Greg rushed to get dressed. I kept Greg's back turned so my husband could go back out into the garage and "pretend" he had just gotten home.

As Greg tucked in his shirt and walked out the front door, he smiled at me and winked. "I would like to do this again." he said.

"Count on it Stud." I replied.

He kissed me on the cheek as I closed the door behind him raced back to the kitchen.

I scooped up the clothes and walked to the bedroom to get my robe. My husband walked in, right behind me. He was grinning ear to ear.

He kissed me on the mouth and I know he tasted Greg inside of my mouth.

"I am so proud of you right now." he said.

I looked at him, in slight disbelief.

"Prove it." I challenged him.

He pushed me back on the bed and started eating my pussy.

It was the hottest experience I had ever shared with him. He was horrible at eating pussy, but I was going to teach him to get better at his new role in my life.

I squeezed some into his mouth as he lapped away at me, cleaning me up.

"Greg's cock is huge ... it took a few minutes for me to get used to it." I said.

My husband moaned underneath me.

"He ate my pussy and I came five times." I continued.

My husband moaned some more.

"I had to BEG him to fuck me." I finished.

I tilted my hips down and said, "Lick this part right here."

My husband did as he was told.

"That's it ... Not so hard ... " I encouraged him.

He continued licking me, drinking up what was left inside of me.

"I really hope you like the taste of this now ..." I teased.

My husband nodded.

I pushed him back and told him, "Lay on the bed."

I straddled his face so I could "drain" into his mouth easier.

"This is how you are going to be eating my pussy from now on. Right after its had a good hard fucking from a real man." I said, panting heavy.

The orgasm surprised me and as I came, my pussy squeezed out any remaining cum from Greg and it went right into my husband's eager mouth, right where it belonged.

That was quite the Friday.

We went shopping the next day. My husband spent a lot of money on me so I could look sexy for other men.

A few days later, the chastity device I had ordered for him arrived.

I made him shave ALL of his body hair off and he wears it 24/7. It has a lock on it and I wear the key around my neck on a long gold chain.
Reply to this topic