The Essential Free-Use Girlfriend

Started by Yesmania Thanos · 2 Replies
Posted: 3 yrs
So is there anything special you want to do for our six month anniversary?" I asked.

"What anniversary? We aren't dating, loser," Shiho replied.

"Charming as always. So you just always hang out with men regularly like this then?"

"Constantly."

"And let them fuck you, again, pretty regularly?" I inquired.

"Of course. I have no sense of discernment," she replied. Her eyes went from the top of my head down to my toes and back. "Obviously."

"And you spend the night at their house, eating fried chicken, before watching a movie and sleeping over?"

"It's hard to eat with so much incessant prattling, but yes, I try to. How else will I satisfy my fried chicken cravings?"

"You're an awful liar," I said, popping another nugget of karaage into my eagerly awaiting mouth. It was hard to believe we had been together for six months, despite Shiho's affected denials. Six months since that fateful day she had left me a note that said, "I hereby consent to anything you do to me, so long as you don't ask first."

The terms had changed since then, of course. That sort of agreement could work for a few days as coworkers, but eventually you had to ask some questions that couldn't simply shut down a possibility forever. Questions like, "Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" So the rules had changed to the more simple, "Take what you want." A policy that I, as chivalrous and gentlemanly as I was, never, ever, ever took advantage of.

"Take what you want," I quoted, as I snagged the piece of chicken out of Shiho's hands moments before it reached her lips and stuffed it between my own. The sriracha mayonnaise was the perfect complement to the light and juicy yet perfectly crispy chicken.

She gasped in horror before punching my shoulder hard. "You ass! That's not a food rule, it's a sex rule! You can't just take fried chicken!"

"Evidently I can," I attempted to say through half-chewed poultry. My mumbles were fairly unintelligible, but since they didn't make her chicken magically reappear, Shiho was dissatisfied regardless. I swallowed. "You know, some animals, like orangutans, steal food from potential partners to test their personality."

"I think it reveals more about the thief's personality than the poor, innocent victim's," she pouted, her eyes locked onto my plate. I picked the largest piece I had, dipped it in sauce, and placed it into her open mouth. She closed her lips and sucked my finger gently as I pulled it out, her tongue swirling around its tip, a moan escaping her. I squirmed in my seat. "You're forgiven," she informed me. "Don't do it again."

"I would never," I replied aloud. "Until I feel like it again," went unsaid, except inside my own head. We finished our meal without any further crises, before putting on a movie to watch in bed.

I held her in my arms, one of her smooth, long legs nestled between my own, my chest against her back, my cock gently pressing against her firm ass, tumescent enough to make itself known without being desperate for attention. "You're a lot cuter when you're being affectionate," I told her, my fingers playing with her sleek, dark hair.

"Don't get used to it. I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security," she whispered, but she leaned into my hand as she did. My hand slid down the side of her face and cupped her cheek, caressing her softly. She practically purred. Sometimes I wondered why she insisted on keeping up the act, even when just the two of us were alone. Had someone hurt her? Did she put up walls to keep herself safe? Did she simply enjoy the affectation, playing the game? What if we got married, had kids, grew old together? Would she keep it up at the age of ninety in a nursing home, insisting to her caretaker that this was all a long con and she was very nearly ready to launch its final act?

Whatever her reasons, I played along. I couldn't deny enjoying playing along with her. And if it was important to her, it was important to me. If she wanted to pretend, I'd let her. I held her close and finished the movie with her, my hand cupping her breast, feeling the steady pulse of her heart and the ripe firmness of her breast until it was time for bed.

A few hours later, I lay in the darkness, Shiho's arm resting on my chest and her breasts against my arm as she slept nude next to me. Her choice of bedtime attire made it hard to fall asleep, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. I wondered what exactly I should get her for our anniversary. Even if she denied its existence, I wanted to show her she was important to me. I mulled it over in my mind until sleep overcame me, ideas flitting about my mind like butterflies.

It was next week when the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. Shiho awaited me, looking as gorgeous as always in a crimson coat and a vibrant blue scarf. I gave her a peck on the lips, one eagerly returned. "Come in, beautiful."

She handed me a bottle of lambic beer and took off her jacket and scarf. The charcoal sweater she wore beneath hugged her tits and hips as tightly as I soon hoped to, and her jeans were practically painted on. She could claim tonight wasn't important to her, but she had certainly taken the time and effort to make an impression tonight. All I could say was, "Wow."

She giggled and patted my chest. "Down, boy. Don't jizz your pants just yet. The night's just begun, and I intend to get some satisfaction."

"I'll do my best," I promised her, embracing her tightly, inhaling her aroma from her hair, holding her warm chest against my own, just wanting to melt into her and merge. "Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Saturday," she replied.

"Do you want your gift before or after dinner?"

"A gift? For an ordinary Saturday? How very generous of you. But yes, I'll take it now. I've got something for you, too, though." She reached into her purse, took out a small, plastic container, opened it, and held it up to my nose. I inhaled a pleasant aroma, sweet and fruity. "Peach?" I asked.

She nodded. "Mhm. It's part of your gift."

"I thought we didn't have anything to celebrate."

"I knew you'd get me something. I didn't want you to feel more like an idiot than usual when you didn't get anything in return."

I took the container from here. The label read, "Flavored Body Lotion." "Oh, thanks."

She took it back. "The lotion isn't your gift. It's your map." She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in close. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her body rubbed against my crotch as she raised herself to bring her lips to my ears. "There's a spot of this somewhere on my body. Find it and you'll find the rest of your gift." She giggled and pulled away, smirking down at my twitching cock. "My, my, easily excited, aren't you? I hope you've got more stamina than that later tonight."

"Oh, don't worry about me." My mind raced, wondering where she had hidden that patch of peach upon her body. The thought of her completely nude, tiny tub in hand, pondering where to flavor her flesh. Her full, ripe breasts? Her soft, inviting thighs? Or perhaps she had rubbed it into her smooth lips, just waiting for me to caress them with my tongue? My heart raced from merely imagining the possibilities. "Well, sounds like we can combine our gifts, then. I've got a massage ready for you."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh?"

"Mhm. I've been studying and everything. I know you've been wanting one lately, so I thought I'd take care of your needs for you."

She hugged me tightly. "Oh, Danny! I don't care what everyone else says, you're not totally worthless!"

"Thank you for your overwhelming support. Are you ready now?"

"Yes!" she cheered. "Now!"

I chuckled. It felt so rare to see her let her guard down like this. Well, outside of sex. A wave of relief washed over me at the realization that I had chosen well. I led her to my room where I had already prepared for her arrival. I had turned off the lights, illuminating the room with a dozen candles, instead. A warmed up bottle of scented sweet almond oil stood on my bedside table. Clean towels awaited her on the rose petal-festooned bed. She gasped behind me as she walked into the room.

"Undress and lay down on the bed, please. I'll be taking good care of you tonight."

"I can't wait." She hurriedly took off her socks and struggled out of her pants, their tightness, once an asset, suddenly a obstacle between her and her massage. She finally managed to get them off her hips before kicking them aside. Next came her sweater, up and over her head. She moved towards the bed.

"Nuh uh. You have to be naked," I told her.

"Naked?!"

"It's not like I haven't seen it all before. Are you suddenly modest?"

"More like suddenly cautious," she corrected. She reached behind her back and unhooked her red and black bra, letting the floral cups fall to the floor and exposing her divinely round and firm breasts, perfectly shaped, their pinkish, puffy tips just begging to be sucked. "You better not try any funny stuff, or I'm reporting you to the Better Business Bureau."

"They're a scam, and I would never try anything funny."

She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Her pussy, perfectly smooth as always, emerged from the descending fabric, her lips plump and reddish. Memories of her delightful silkiness against my tongue came unbidden into me. "Lay down on the bed now. Face-up."

Her eyes narrowed, but she did as I said, laying on the white towel. I poured some oil into my hands and began her massage, starting with her head. My fingers brushed through her hair, stroking her scalp, and a series of solicitous sighs and moans escaped her red, parted lips. My hands moved down her face, rubbing soft circles in her temples, stroking the sides of her nose and cheeks, massaging her jaw.

From her jaw, I went down her neck to her shoulders and collarbones, those gorgeous, perfect, stark collarbones that so proudly stuck out whenever she wore a low neckline or nothing at all, that I could barely tear my eyes away from. It wasn't until her that I had discovered how wonderful such a simple curve of bone could be, but hers had made me into an admirer of their elegant grace. My thumbs pressed against their length while my fingers wrapped around her shoulders and squeezed her sore muscles.

Lower still my hands traveled, down her sternum, working on large circles around the boundaries of her breasts, yet staying comfortably professional. Her lips pursed. Her breathing grew deeper yet steady, as though she were trying to control herself. The circles slowly grew smaller. Soon the soft flesh of the edge of her breasts were under my fingers. The soft, pink mounds of her areolas stiffened and grew as her nipples hardened, poking proudly upwards like wild berries begging to be plucked and devoured. They began to graze against my palms with each pass, the barest touch of flesh against flesh.

"Are you supposed to be massaging me there?" she asked. "I'm unaware of any muscles here that require your attention, masseur."

"There's a lot of tension stored here," I claimed, lowering my hands onto her breasts, covering her nipples with my palms. "I'm just being thorough."

She gasped and hissed. "You are so full of shit, I'm surprised your eyes aren't brown."

"My eyes are brown."

"Are they? I try to avoid looking at your face, honestl-ohhhh," she suddenly moaned as I pinched her nipples hard. Her eyes reopened to stare daggers at me.

"What? I'm just massaging." I drizzled oil onto her breasts as though I were making pizza dough and began to softly knead and caress them, my hands gently patting against her breasts, swirling around her areolas, lovingly handling her perfectly luscious melons, losing myself in their addictive perfection. I could have happily massaged her chest for hours, but then I wouldn't be able to fondle the rest of her. Reluctantly, my hands left her divine bosom, and moved down her tummy towards her legs.

I massaged her hips, savoring her fleshy hips. I adored the way they flared out from her stomach with womanly curves. I couldn't look at her laying down on her side in bed, her hips a suddenly mountainous rise above the plateau of her obliques, without thinking of sex, of holding on her hips tightly as I fucked her hard from behind, urgently running towards my orgasm so I could cum hard deep inside her as my body tried fruitlessly to impregnate her and put those baby-making hips to their proper use.

She moaned as I moved to her thighs and calves, her bare, smooth pussy staring me straight in the face. It took all my willpower to ignore it for now, but I knew that it would be only temporary. I'll get to you soon, I thought to myself. In the meantime, a bit of pleasure for her, as my hands firmly kneaded her leg muscles, which perpetually desired my attention. She often splayed them across my lap, kicking them up and down until I got the hint and began to lavish them with manual ministrations. Her toes curled in delight as I wrapped my hands around her legs and stroked them up and down their slim, toned length.

"Roll over," I told her.

"I don't wanna," she pouted, kicking the air. "More leg time."

I lifted her leg to my mouth and gave her a kiss. "Later," I promised.

She sighed. "Fine..." Her face still unhappy, she rolled over onto the bed, revealing her irresistibly firm and tight ass. Why resist the irresistible? "Ow!" she exclaimed, after I gave it a hard spank that left a blush of pink upon her cheek. "Very unprofessional!"

"Are you going to report me?"

"Only if you don't do it again," she said sternly, adding a wiggle of her derriere for emphasis. I smiled and caressed her reddened cheek briefly before raising my hand and delivering a sharp, firm slap to her ass. This time she moaned, her hands clenching the sheets. "More," she demanded.

I grabbed her ass in both hands and squeezed roughly, possessively. She squealed in delight as I gave each cheek gentle little rubs, belying what was to come. Once I had given them a sweet caress, enough to prepare them for the coming contrast, I spanked. Hard. Not a gentle little lovetap, but a forceful blow of punishment. "You've been very naughty, haven't you, Shiho? You've been a bad girl."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said. "If anyone here is naughty, it's you, pervert. Don't forget I caught you jacking off at your-ahhhh!" A moan overtook her words as I gave her other, neglected cheek a spank.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear that over that whorish moan of yours," I sincerely apologized. She buried her face into the pillow to muffle herself as I kept up my battery, squeezing her perfectly tight ass, softly caressing her cheek in preparation, before bestowing upon her a sharp, hard crack of pain with my palm, the outline of my hand briefly pale against her blushing cheeks. The fleshy smacks of hand against ass echoed throughout the room, forceful crescendos against the background music of her moans and whimpered breaths.

I delivered one last smack before leaning in and giving a tender kiss to her hot, red skin. "Who's the naughty one, Shiho?" I asked, my hand giving a warning caress to her cheek.

"Me," she spat.

"Good girl. That wasn't so bad, was it?" My cock strained against my shorts. I wanted her badly, but I wanted her to rest first. I poured an S of oil down her back and straddled her thighs. I lowered my hands to her shoulders and back, kneading at her sore muscles, working away her knots, my thumbs and palms grinding against her shoulders until her muscles were relaxed and smooth. I worked my way down slowly, massaging the sides of her chest, fingertips against the edges of her breast.

Finally, I returned to where I had begun. "Are you ready for a massage here? Not too sore?" I asked, gently patting her behind.

"As if you could make me sore, Speedy."

I smirked. Close enough to a yes. I climbed off her thighs and parted her legs, positioning myself between them. My hands gripped her tight ass firmly, massaging her cheeks, spreading them apart rhythmically, affording me a heavenly view. I could smell her eager sex, the scent of her excitement, when a sudden aroma caught my attention. I breathed in deeply. Peach? A moment later, I remembered: Shiho's gift.

I leaned in closer and inhaled. It was definitely the smell of peach. I spread her cheeks apart, the tips of my thumbs on either side of her delicate, dark anus. It was undeniable. This was where she had scented herself for me. This was my surprise gift: her virgin ass.

I made my decision in an instant. I continued to give a half-hearted massage with one hand while I silently undid my fly. My hard cock, eager and ready, easily slid through the opening. Shiho lay there, completely unsuspecting. Although I doubt she would have been entirely surprised...

I positioned myself between her legs and coated my cock with a generous helping of massage oil, stroking my shaft to ensure I was probably lubricated. Her ass lay before me like a banquet, two perfect mounds of firm, pliant dessert, mine for the taking. I spread her cheeks with one hand and massaged her cleft, the edges of my hands sliding down one after the other, grazing against her anus. I lowered my thumb between her cheeks and began to rub oil onto her dark hole, swirling circles around it, watching it gape and pucker to my movements as Shiho attempted and failed to stifle her moans.

I knelt up. I used one hand to part her ample cheeks and guided myself with the other, the tip of my cock kissing against her beautiful ass, caressing its star. She gasped. Her head raised and turned to face me, her lips parting at the sight of my exposedcock behind her. "That's the wrong hole. Are you blind and stupid? Or did you skip sex ed?"

"Doesn't seem to be the wrong one to me." I rubbed my swollen head against her. Her body raised towards me, her ass coming towards me, eager to engulf my shaft. "I found your gift." I pulled her up onto her knees and tentatively began to explore her pristine opening. I could feel her body's resistance to me, albeit subtle. A gentle push, and her body began to open for me. The tip of my cock slid inside her body.

"I'm sure there was a mistake," she sighed softly. "Why would I want this?"

"Oh?" I pulled out an inch, just enough so I no longer pressed against her vulnerable flesh. "Should I stop, then?"

"Don't even think about it," Shiho hissed. "I'm not going to have my first time last five seconds. Get back in there and make this memorable or I'll smother you in your sleep."

"Gladly." I helped myself back into her, easing my thick, hard cock slowly into her warm, inviting behind. Her ass felt tight, but comfortable, as it parted for me. Shiho groaned and moaned as I watched myself vanish inside her, inch by inch. "Is this okay?"

"It's acceptable..."

"That's high praise coming from you."

"Don't get used to it," she warned me.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I held her hips tightly in my hands and began to thrust into her, sliding my throbbing cock in and out of her, pushing forcefully but slowly into her. Her tightness compelled me to continue, to buck my hips into her body, to fill her ass with my eager manhood, my balls rhythmically slapping against her backside as I steadily fucked her ass, in and out, her ass gripping me tightly, almost refusing to let me pull back each time, desperate to keep me inside her. Her gentle pressure enveloped me, surrounded me, lovingly and passionately embraced me as I thrust my cock between her cheeks.

Deeper and deeper I thrust, going slowly, balancing my fear of hurting her with the overwhelming desire to bury my cock inside her ass and fill her insides with my cum. The constant tease, the balancing on a knife's edge, felt maddening. All I wanted to do was surrender all restraint and release myself. All I wanted was to embrace my passionate desire and claim her ass as mine.

"I want to get rough," I panted.

"Don't ask," she replied between grunts and moans. "Take what you want."

And it was like my chains were broken.

I slapped her ass hard. She yelped. I gripped her body and pulled it towards my own and pounded away, unrestrained, my body exhilarant at this newfound freedom. I could barely think.

All was pleasure.

All was sensation.

All I knew was that at each thrust, my ecstasy grew.

And grew.

And grew.

Until it all began to coalesce inside me into a ball of nuclear energy about to go critical and beyond my ability to control. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard as she screamed my name. I didn't intend to let her escape my orgasm.

My body shuddered and convulsed. All my pleasure suddenly exploded outwards through my cock into Shiho's body. She moaned as my cock spasmed inside her, as I felt my cum emptying into her, filling her up. Moans. Wet, heavy breaths. And then...collapse. Shiho fell onto the bed, taking me with her. I weakly pulled my satiated cock out of her ass and rolled over next to her.

I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, Shiho. I love you."

She kissed me hard. "I love you, too. Happy anniversary."
Reply to this topic

qiangqiang Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
Free girlfriend? Long-term girlfriend? Buy female pussy to get long-term free girlfriends

Don Harper Joined: 2 yrs

Posted: 2 yrs
Wow this story is sooo hot!