A Night of First Times

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 1 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
"Well this is a first," I mumbled, as I entered the club behind my friends.

"What was that?" Gina shouted back over the noise. Her head spun round slightly, her bright red hair fanning out like flaming silk.

"Nothing," I shouted back over the music. I watched her climb the steep stairs, her perfect round ass jiggling in her white shorts.

We entered the main part of the club and I couldn't help but smile. I glanced a look at a few of the other girls with us and they didn't look overly happy. They looked around nervously.

"What are we doing here?" Lori asked, as we reached the bar.

Gina smiled. "Just one drink and then we'll go," she said, appeasing the others. We were here for her birthday so no one felt like they could complain.

I was excited. I had never been in a strip club before and my first impression was good. My eyes were already fixed on the girl on the stage. She was hot.

And I mean hot. She was slim like me, but taller. I was only 5ft 3in, she looked a lot taller. And fuck was she graceful. She had long flowing blonde hair that flowed around her bare shoulders as she spun around a pole.

She was slim with curves in all the right places. Full naked breasts jiggled firmly as she danced. Her round solid ass was perfect. I normally went for men, but had always had an attraction to other women, and many a fantasy. This dancer had me lusting after her the moment I spotted her.

A voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. I looked round.

"What are you having to drink?" Gina repeated for the second time.

"Oh sorry," I said, "Gin and tonic please." Gina looked over at the stage and smiled at me.

"Like what you see eh?" she said. "Maybe we can get you a private dance."

I blushed. Even in the dark it would have been easy to notice. Gina laughed.

"I don't know what you mean." I said. "You just concentrate on getting us more alcohol." Gina laughed again and turned back to the bar.

My eyes wandered back to the stage and I groaned inwardly as I saw the blonde walking off the stage. That private dance seemed tempting, but what would the other girls think. I was already pretty drunk though, and I knew if I wanted something enough when I was drunk then I was probably going to go for it anyway.

We sat down at a big table. I sat at the end and watched as numerous pretty girls went around talking to customers. Occasionally one would walk off with a customer and disappear into what I guessed was the private dance bit.

We all sat chatting when an attractive dark haired girl came over and started chatting to the group. I couldn't hear much as it was quite loud and she was down the other end. It wasn't long though before Gina was being led to the private area.

We all smiled and laughed as she went, Gina grinning back at us.

Then I saw her again, the blonde dancer from the stage and my stomach fluttered. I couldn't help but stare as she walked through the club, surveying the customers.

She was just as stunning in clothes. Well, what little she had on. She was wearing a gorgeous black bra and panties set, with thigh high boots. She had amazing long slender legs. I felt myself get more aroused as she walked towards our group.

I realised suddenly she was watching me staring at her. I blushed again. I watched her check me out in my shoulderless black dress and black high heels. A lot of people said I was pretty, but to her I knew I couldn't compare. As I said she had curves in all the right places.

My body was petite and slim, almost too skinny. I ate loads but could never put weight on. Which sounds great, and is, but when you want slightly bigger breasts and bum it's a bit of a pain.

Shit, I thought, she's heading my way.

"Play it cool, play it cool," I muttered under my breath.

"Hey," she said, as she arrived. "Mind if I join you?" She looked at the empty bit of seat next to me.

"Yes," I said, flustered. "No. I mean. No I don't mind, and yes you can join me." I went red again. Well done Hannah, I thought, smooth as always. I was normally confident, but some people made me turn into a babbling moron. And this girl was one.

"Hi I'm Sophie," she said, smiling as she sat next to me. She sat close, her leg touched my thigh and I shivered.

"I'm Hannah." I said, sticking my hand out to shake hers. I realised too late what I had done, but I couldn't take it back. Oh well played Hannah, I thought, this isn't a fucking job interview.

Luckily Sophie shook it. She laughed, but gave me a sweet look.

"Nice to meet you Hannah," she said. "I couldn't help notice you across the club."

My body did a weird flutter thing, I had to pull myself together. I took a deep breath.

"I saw you dance earlier," I said. "You were amazing up there." I nodded towards the stage.

"Thank you. That's nothing though," she said. "You should come and join me in there. I can do better." She nodded towards the curtained area.

I looked at the other girls. They were all talking away. Laughing with each other. I wanted to go desperately, but was nervous. Then I worried about something else.

"I'd like to go," I said. "I don't want to be rude though, but how much is it?" I was an 18 year old uni student, and definitely didn't have money to burn.

"That's not rude," she said. "It's £30 for 15 minutes. I'll make it worth it though."

I thought for a second. "Fuck it," I said. "Let's go."

Sophie laughed and took my hand. It felt so good as she helped me up and led me to the curtained area. I could feel the girl's eyes burning into my back.

I was through the curtain to a corridor with other curtained areas running intermittently down each side. I had to hand over some cash to a bouncer. It felt a bit seedy, but my heart was beating fast, and fuck me was I horny.

Sophie took me to a cubicle and pulled me inside. She sat me down facing her, putting my hands either side of me. She stood in front of me smiling.

"No touching, okay?" she said. "Unless I tell you to." She winked at me.

She lent in close to my ear. I felt her breath and shivered as she whispered in my ear. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I managed to say quietly.

She started dancing. She was gorgeous moving to the music. Swaying and gyrating, I was mesmerised.

Sophie came in close and nuzzled into my neck, running her face against me. She pulled back, bending down. Showing me the cleavage of her perfect breasts.

She turned and sat on my lap, grinding into me. I couldn't help but part my legs slightly. Her ass pushed into me, making me hotter.

She danced for a while. Her body swaying seductively to the music, or rubbing against me. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I could have watched all day.

"So hot," I moaned, quietly. After one particularly sexy move. She must have heard me, because she stood and smiled.

She peeled off her bra. Her breasts were large and firm. She leant forward and pushed them into my face. I groaned again. It took all my willpower not to kiss them.

She pulled back and turned. Looking over her shoulder she peeled her knickers down and bent over. I didn't realise they got naked. My heart was pounding so fast.

I could see her shaved pussy between her legs. She wriggled her ass in my direction before standing and turning around.

She stood in front of me and opened her legs slightly, teasing a finger up her slit. She moved close, partly straddling my lap. Giving me a close up view of her fully naked body, apart from her boots that is.

She turned and sat on my lap again. Again grinding into me, but this time naked. Her bare pussy on my dress as it pushed between my legs.

She leant back into me so I could see over her shoulder and down her taut, stretched body. Her thin waist and flat stomach. Her rib cage pushed against her skin. Fuck, I wanted to touch her so badly. The lust inside me was unbearable.

Sophie pressed back into me writhing. She then spread her legs wide and I strained to see between her legs, but the angle was wrong. It wasn't enough.

She stood up and then dropped to the floor, her ass pointing towards me, swinging. Then she spun, spreading her legs wide, still moving seductively to the music.

I could see it all now and I wanted it. Her glistening pussy was beautiful, her lips slick and wet. The fact she was turned on made me wetter.

She ran a finger between her lips, and then another. She parted herself, showing me the inside of her pussy. I had a feeling this wasn't part of the usual show.

She stopped teasing and moved on the floor for a while, spinning back to all fours. Her ass again towards me. She grabbed both bum cheeks, spreading them wide. The tight bud of her asshole looked delicious.

"You're so hot," I said. I couldn't help it.

Sophie stood and smiled. Dancing towards me. She straddled my lap, writhing on me.

"Can I kiss you," she said.

"Yes please," I moaned.

She did, deeply. I returned it. She broke off. It was too short.

"Times up," Sophie said.

"No, too soon," I said sadly. I wanted her to dance for me longer. To kiss me again.

"Sorry," she said. "We're on a time limit."

"I'll pay for more," I said. Knowing I couldn't really afford it.

"I don't want you to pay," Sophie said, her blue eyes staring deeply into my brown eyes. "Meet me later, I finish at 2am."

I thought for a second. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I can't," I said, sadly. "I'm with my friends."

"Lose them," she said. "The night will be nearly over by then. I promise you won't regret it. See the bouncers at 2, I won't have you waiting outside."

She kissed me on the cheek and stood.

"I'll try," I said.

"Please do," Sophie said. "See you later."

She led me out and I went back to my friends. They all cheered when I got back. I hoped desperately they didn't see how flushed I was.

I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the night. We moved on from the strip club to a few more bars and then a club. But I couldn't get Sophie out of my mind. I knew I wanted her badly, but I had never been with a girl before. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

As two o'clock neared I knew I had to go. If I didn't I would regret it, but how did I get away from the girls without any questions. I decided on the one person who would understand to help.

I located Gina on the dance floor and got her to follow me to a corner. We had to shout a bit to talk, but it was possible to hear each other.

"I need you to cover for me please," I said, leaning close to Gina's ear. "I need to meet someone." I saw Gina's eyes light with curiosity.

"You've been busy," she said. "Who is it?"

"Just someone I met," I said, knowing that wouldn't be enough.

"Look. I'll cover for you," she said. "But you need to give me more than that. I'm not stupid enough to let you wander off with a complete stranger."

I thought for a second. "It's the dancer from the strip club," I said. Gina smiled, widely. "She said to meet her after work."

"Holy shit," Gina said. "She was fucking hot. You go get her, don't worry about us. I'll make up some bullshit for you."

"Thanks Gina," I replied. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned to go.

Gina grabbed my arm. "I want every detail tomorrow, and I mean every detail!" she said.

I laughed and headed off.

The club was only round the corner but by the time I got there I was so nervous I felt sick. Thoughts of what might happen tonight spun through my head. If all went as I hoped this would be my first time with another woman, and she was gorgeous.

I was so horny now. Images running around my head. I approached the bouncer.

"Hi," I said. Trying to act normal. My stomach was really rolling now.

"Sorry we're closed," he said.

"I'm here to meet Sophie." I said. "She said to see you so I could wait inside." His eyes lit up. I could imagine his mind picturing us together. I didn't blame him. We would be hot.

"Come in," he said. "You can wait just inside. I'll radio up, let her know you're here."

"Thank you," I said. I could feel myself going red as I walked in. It was obvious why I was meeting her. I felt self conscious about it. I had known for sometime I liked women as well as men and was happy with my sexuality. I still struggled to be that open about it though. Gina knew and that was it.

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself. I nearly bailed at that point and went to head back to my friends.

I heard the door open at the top of the stairs and looked up. Sophie came through and walked down the stairs. Any doubt drifted out of me.

She was wearing a tight pair of jeans, grey hoodie and trainers. Her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. My eyes were drawn to her slender neck. She looked so pretty. She was the type that could wear anything and still look stunning.

"Hey Hannah," Sophie said. "Glad you made it."

"Hey," I managed. She reached me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The height difference didn't feel so bad with her trainers on, and me in my high heels.

"You managed to escape your friends then?" she said.

"Yeah," I replied. "I told one of my friends where I was going and she's going to make something up. Probably say I felt ill and she put me in a taxi, or maybe I had a phone call and... " I stopped myself. "I'm rambling. Sorry." I was such an idiot.

"Don't apologise." Sophie said. Smiling. I could easily lose myself in that smile, and her lips. "She could have just said you were hooking up with a stripper."

I felt myself go red again. "That might have been easier," I said. An embarrassed smile crossed my face. I was cursing myself inside. I was normally quite confident but Sophie had turned me into a mess.

"It might be a bit forward but shall we go to mine for a drink?" she said. "There isn't anything open now."

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said. We both knew why she had asked me here, and why I had come. The ache between my legs strengthened. This is really happening, I thought.

"Come on," Sophie said. "It's not far." She took my hand and we left the club.

We walked quickly. My feet were killing me in these shoes, but the excitement took my mind off it. I loved walking with my hand intertwined in Sophie. A hot woman holding my hand. I still couldn't believe my luck.

She wasn't wrong. Her flat was close. She was situated above a shabby second hand shop. We entered the side door and went up the stairs. The inside looked totally different to the outside. It was beautiful.

"Wow," I said. "Nice place." Sophie removed her trainers. I took off my high heels. The relief was bliss on my feet.

"Thank you," Sophie said. "It's not the nicest area. I make up for it by getting nice stuff and keeping the place as clean as possible."

"Anyone else live in the building?" I asked. Just making conversation. I followed her as we went through the living room.

She stopped and turned. I almost bumped into her, stopping close. The height difference was obvious again as I looked up at her. I smelt her perfume. She smelt good too. How was she so perfect in every way. I wanted her then as she stood close to me. Desperate for her touch. I was too scared to initiate it myself.

"Are you worried about the noises we'll make," she said. Giving me a seductive rise of the eyebrows.

"No. I um, was just..." I stammered. My heart was beating too fast.

"Well I hope we're noisy," she said. She moved forward. Her hands went around my thin waist and I accepted her deep kiss hungrily. She bought a hand up to my face, bushing my hair behind my ear. I shivered in pleasure.

"You're so pretty," she said. "I noticed you straight away in that club."

We kissed again. Our tongues danced together. I slid my hands under her hoodie. My hands explored her hips and waist. Sophie started kissing my neck. I groaned, my neck was one of my weak spots. One of her hands caressed my breasts through my dress.

She pinched my nipples. Making me moan some more. Her hand then traced the contours of my waist and hips. Her fingers then running over my ribs and back to my breasts.

"Such a perfect body," Sophie said.

I groaned. Moving my hands to her firm bum in her tight jeans. I pulled her into me.

"I'm so wet," I said into Sophie's ear, before I could stop myself. I often spoke before I thought about it. I felt myself flushing red. Even though I was already pretty flustered.

"So am I," Sophie said. "Can I feel you?"

"Yes please," I replied.

Sophie kept one hand on my waist and the other caressed over my stomach. It slid around to my ass, up my dress, and squeezed. Before tracing to my naked thigh.

The anticipation was killing me. Get a move on, I thought.

Her hand orbited my thigh before sliding up between my legs. Sophie pressed her hand against my pants. I groaned loudly.

I felt her push the fabric into me. I was so aroused. The heat from my swollen pussy was almost painful. I needed relief desperately. I was losing control.

I reached down and pulled my pants down to around my thighs. Sophie had moved her hand out of the way, so I took it and put it back between my legs. When she touched me I nearly orgasmed. Her finger running up between my lips.

"I wanted to take those knickers down," Sophie said. She smiled down at me as she pushed a finger inside me.

"Sorry," I said. Then a high pitched yelp escaped my mouth as Sophie pushed two fingers deep inside me. Sophie pushed against the underside of my abdomen as I covered her fingers in my juices.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. My orgasm was building already as she started moving her fingers inside me.

I felt her breasts. They were big in my small hands. They were perfect, I tried to lift her hoddie to get to them but my hands wouldn't work. The pleasure her fingers were creating was too much.

It felt so good I couldn't concentrate. I just had to grip her arms and lean my head into her shoulder. Groaning loudly.

"Keep going." I moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me," Sophie whispered into my ear. She moved her fingers faster inside me. I was too aroused. I wanted it to last longer, to savour the moment, but she was too hot and she had found a spot inside me that felt so amazing.

"Oh god," I moaned, cumming hard on her fingers. My hands gripped tighter to Sophie as my thighs shook violently. The orgasm tore through my body. I was groaning loudly against Sophie's shoulder.

It took a while to stop.

"Amazing," Sophie said. She held me tight until my shaking stopped and my breathing returned to normal.

"Well that was good," I managed to say.

"Well there's more where that came from," Sophie said. She let me go and took my hand. Leading me to the bedroom. I followed. My legs weak. I desperately wanted to make her cum now. It was only polite.

Her room was as pretty as the rest of the flat. Very white, but I liked it.

"Give me a second," Sophie said. She went to the bathroom just outside the bedroom. Leaving me standing there.

"What now," I said quietly to myself. Should I get undressed and get into bed. Sophie said earlier she wanted to take my clothes off.

"Stand here like an idiot," I guess. I tried some different stances. All feeling idiotic and fake. I eventually sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted her next, and if that was going to happen I had to get more confident.

Sophie came back into the bedroom. She had let her hair down and taken her hoodie off. Holy shit, I thought.

She had the most perfect body. Her tight jeans were low on her narrow hips. Her flat toned stomach exposed under a white crop top. Her breasts squeezed into her top were pert and firm. I could see how hard her nipples were.

"Did you miss me?" Sophie said. She came over and stood in front of me. She brushed my hair over my ear again. I shuddered. She touched my face.

"I can't get over how pretty you are," she said.

"Me too," I said. I realised that didn't really make sense. "Not me being pretty. I can't get over how pretty you are too. I didn't..." I stopped myself rambling.

Sophie laughed as I flushed red. Sort your shit out Hannah, I thought. My eyes were level with her flat stomach and slender hip. I reached out and put my hands on her hips. Caressing up around her waist and tummy.

"God you're cute," she said. I felt shivers run through her body.

My fingers went to the buttons on her jeans and started undoing them.

"God I want you," I said.

I pulled her jeans down, revealing a beautiful small pair of white lacy knickers. A small wet patch had appeared on the crotch making them slightly see through.

I slid my bum off the bed and crouched down in front of her. I kissed her stomach, moving down slowly with more kisses until I reached the inside of her thighs.

Sophie groaned as I kissed the fabric of her pants, pushing my tongue against the damp patch. I moved the fabric aside and tasted her, running my tongue between her pussy lips.

I explored her with my tongue and mouth. Pushing my tongue in, licking and sucking. Sophie was moaning and grinding into my face. I caressed her thighs and bum with my hands.

I moved to her clit and did all the things I liked to have done to me. Sophie's hand gripped my head, pushing me into her pelvis. Sophie was moaning loudly.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sophie suddenly announced.

Sophie pushed hard on my head and forced me into her. I quickly moved down to her opening as she orgasmed on my face. Her ass shook in my hands and her thighs against my cheeks. Her pussy flooded with her juices and I drank her in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, as she came.

Sophie stood there shaking on my face for a glorious minute before letting my head go.

I stood up and she kissed me deeply. Tasting her own juices on my lips.

I felt her hands slide up my dress and then she started to remove it over my head. I lifted my arms to help, stretching my slim body tight. Her hands ran over my narrow hips and ribs.

The dress came off and Sophie's hands were taking my bra off. My small pert breasts were exposed and Sophie wasted no time in kissing and sucking on my nipples. I was groaning at her touch.

She stood back up and I removed her top and bra. I repaid the favour and caressed and kissed her breasts. They were bigger than mine and firm. Her nipples were erect and great to tease and nibble.

I gave a little scream as Sophie pushed me hard on to the bed. I plonked down on my bum. I quickly shuffled back. Bringing my knees up, but keeping my legs together for now.

Sophie struggled out of her tight jeans and trainers. She stood and then seductively removed her pants. She reached up and took the hair band out of her ponytail. Her long blonde hair flowed free as she shook it. She was naked and fuck me was she beautiful.

I wanted her so badly again. I spread my legs wide, inviting her onto the bed and between my legs. Thankfully, she obliged. She crawled on and started kissing down my inner thighs.

"Oh please god," I moaned, as she reached my groin. Her lips touched my pants. Sophie reached up and took the waistband. I lifted my hips and closed my legs as she slid my pants off. As they came off my feet I spread my legs wide again.

"Beautiful," Sophie moaned, as she dived back between my legs.

"Holy shit," I said, as she wasted no time in pushing her tongue into me. I must have been so wet as she started on my pussy. Her tongue licking and her mouth working on me. I just lay back groaning as she slowly brought me close to another orgasm.

I moaned as she stopped. Sophie clambered onto the bed and was climbing over me. Before I knew it she had spun and was lowering her gorgeous pussy onto my face. I felt her lower her own head back between my legs to continue on me.

"Fuck!" Sophie groaned, as her pussy found my mouth. It took a bit of manoeuvring but I met it as her pelvis lowered. I pushed my tongue deep into her, feeling her juices coat my lips.

I tried to give her pleasure but it was impossible. Her onslaught on my own pussy had begun. I had been close to an orgasm before and it had returned with a vengeance. I was groaning into her pussy as my climax built rapidly.

I was groaning and swearing. Pushing my boney hips up into her face. I screamed as the orgasm tore through me. My body shaking under Sophie as she held my legs tightly, they squeezed together on her head.

"That was so good," I mumbled, as I slowly recovered. The occasional spasm running through me.

"You should have seen it my end," Sophie said. "So beautiful!"

Her pelvis had lifted so I pulled her back down onto my face and started running my tongue between her pussy lips, probing inside her. My nose was close to her asshole and I could smell her. It turned me on more, being so close to her anus.

Before I knew it I was reaching up with my tongue and licking around her hole. Sophie moaned as I pushed the tip of my tongue in. It was so tight. I played there for a while before returning back to her pussy.

I did everything I knew Sophie liked from earlier. She was soon moaning and groaning. She straightened up above me. Her tall slender body stretched out as she straddled my face. She started grinding on my face. I just stuck my tongue out as she started humping me. Her pussy pushed down into my mouth, her ass hole pressing into my nose.

Sophie rode my face, her groans getting louder and louder. I could hardly breathe but it was so hot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she was moaning with every slide of her hips. Going faster and faster.

Then she orgasmed on my face, her juices flooded out of her open pussy, cumming into my mouth. I drank her eagerly. She shook, pushing down harder into my face. I had to grip her bum to stop her from suffocating me.

Sophie kept slowly grinding into me as her orgasm came to an end. She then climbed off me and spun around. She lay next me. Draping an arm and leg over me.

"That was incredible," Sophie said. Her breathing was heavy, she looked as flushed as I felt. We kissed hard.

"It was amazing," I said, as we came up for air. We lay there holding each other. I nearly nodded off. It had been a long day. I jumped awake to see Sophie staring at me and smiling. She stroked my hair off my face.

"We should get some sleep," she said. "I hope you don't have to rush off tomorrow."

"I haven't got anything exciting planned," I replied. "I reckon I could hang around." A wide smile appeared on my face.

"Good." Sophie said. We kissed and then held each other as we fell asleep.

The End.
Reply to this topic

Irving Young Joined: 3 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
Good story thanks!