Princess Plug

Started by Ruchika Siwach · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I kneel on the floor in front of you, sitting relaxed on the bed. I'm staring at the thing in your hands. It's a small, black velvet drawstring bag. I've never seen it before, and whatever is in it can't be very big, but you're looking pleased with yourself. I'm not stupid enough to say it, but that makes me nervous.

"Do you want to see?" you ask.

I nod, licking dry lips. Whatever it is, it's going to end up on me - or in me - one way or another. Best to face it now.

Nimble fingers play with the drawstring, opening it slowly, making the moment last. You dip your fingers in and grasp whatever's inside then pause, look at me. I can't decide where to look. At your hands, the bag and the hidden thing inside? Your eyes, wicked amused? Or your cock, which is already hard. You're excited by whatever's in there.

"Ready?" you ask.

"Yes." I speak this time, because the nod from before just led me to this teasing.

You take the time to smirk at me a little more, enjoying the potent mix of eagerness and apprehension that I know must be playing across my face as it's swirling in my belly.

At last, it's revealed to me. And oh. It's pretty, much less frightening that I'd worked myself up to imagine. A butt plug, I eye the bulbous centre warily, but there's no denying the rose gold metal and little pink jewel on the end are appealing. A princess plug.

"I want to see this in you," you say, handing it over to me.

I take it automatically, feeling the cool of the metal in my hand. It doesn't look particularly big, but when I curl my fingers around it, I can feel the solidity of the centre. It's going to stretch me.

"Lube?" I ask hopefully. Then, remembering myself, "Please?"

The "No" that was halfway to your lips halts and you think for a second. I bite my tongue against further entreaties, knowing they're more likely to hinder my cause than help it.

"All right," you say. "But I want to see it going in."

I stop dead, halfway to my feet. To see? Usually, I present myself, plug in situ. Or you put it in yourself while I try my best to calm my qualms. Watching? It feels like a new level of intimacy. I'm... not sure I can do that.

"Or you can put it in without the lube," you offer.

Fuck. I definitely want the lube.

Getting to my feet, I scurry to the bathroom and return with the small bottle. I drop to the floor in front of you, resuming my previous position, but you tut softly. When I look up, you're shaking your head.

"How will I see?" you ask.

It takes me a moment to process that, then a moment longer to get up the courage to act. Slowly, reluctantly, I pivot, until my back is to you and, when I lean forward and prepare to insert the plug, my asshole.

I squirt a little lube onto my fingers and reach back, sliding first one and then two inside, coating myself with the oily substance. You make a low noise of approval but I can't manage to turn around and acknowledge it. I'm too embarrassed.

Concentrating on my task, I lube up the plug, spreading a lot more around it that you probably would. I feel tense, though, my muscles clenching under your watchful gaze, and I think I might need the help.

It takes every ounce of courage I have to reach around with the plug in my hand and start inserting it while you watch calmly and silently. It doesn't matter that I can't hear you, I can feel your gaze on me. It's a wait almost as solid as a hand stroking down my back.

The plug is too big for me to just slide it in, so I play a little, placing the tip at my rear entryway and sliding it in and out, pushing a little harder each time.

With my legs spread and my pelvis tilted, it should be easy to push past the roundest part, but I'm tense and the plug feels bigger now that it did in the palm of my hands. I push until I feel that burn. The sting that says full stretch has been reached, that warms of pain to come. I try to ignore it, keeping firm, gentle pressure with my fingers, and with a sudden rush, it slips fully inside.

I gasp, because it hurt a little, but as the echoes of pain slide away I can feel it, nestled there, reminding that I'm a sexual creature.

"Spread," you say quietly. "I want to see it properly."

I grimace, because you can't see. I hate doing this, and you know it. It feels humiliating to me, exposing me on the deepest level I've found so far. but i do it, because you asked. Instructed.

A hand on each cheek, my weight lifted up slightly and body balance forward, I part my ass cheeks and let you get a good look at the jewel nestled there. Second drag past, my thundering pulse counting them out in double time.

"Turn around."

I do so eagerly, anxious to be facing you once more. It's easier for me, when i can read your expression on your face. I'm also too eager, ready to reach forward for you, expecting that I'm going to be taking you in my mouth now, but there's something else in your hands that halts me. A dildo, my favourite. It's a deep fuchsia and shaped just right to hit my g-spot.

"Here," you say, holding it out to me. "Show me how you'd suck me."

I take it uncertainly, almost a little hurt. A test? After all the times I've sucked you to orgasm? After the all the times I've shown you I want to bring you to ecstasy?

Eyes on you, holding reproach, I put it straight to my mouth. I don't put it inside, though, because that's not how I attend to you. I lick it, gliding up the shaft, licking the top, working my way back down with open mouthed kisses.

It's not the same as taking your cock in my mouth. It's the wrong texture, the wrong temperature. It's not connected to your scent or your strength, but you're watching and you want it so I'll do it. My eyes keep glancing to the real thing, though, wondering when I'll be able to put aside this test and take you in my mouth for real.

No such order is forthcoming, so when I've licked and mouthed until the whole shaft of the toy is gleaming, I fold my mouth around it and start to suck.

The wrongness is even more pronounced this time, but I keep going, my eyes looking up at you as I fellate the false cock. You're looking right back, a hand rubbing slowly up and down the real thing. I'm jealous of that hand.

"All right," you say at last. "Come here."

I'm so keen to please you - properly - that I fling the toy aside with abandon, not pausing to see where it lands. My hands go to your thighs, running up them as I move between your legs.

I'm too eager to start as I normally would - as I did with the toy. I swirl my tongue round the tip and then engulf it in my mouth, covering it in heat. I suck lightly, my hand going to the rest of your shaft and pumping slowly, copying your previous movements.

"Deep," you instruct.

Fuck. I am not good at deep. God loves a trier, though, so I try to relax my throat and slide down, down. I can't make it at the way. You reach the back of my throat with a good two to three inches still waiting it's turn to disappear inside me. I use my hand there so there's pressure all the way down your shaft, but you're wise to that trick.

You tug my grip free then put a hand on my head, guiding gently. I try to follow, taking more than I think I can, but my gag reflex protests, my stomach twisting without permission. I lift, trying to control it, and you give me the briefest of moments before encouraging me to try once more. I do better this time, but I still can't take all of you.

I mewl, frightened my stomach is going to revolt entirely on me, and you take pity, reducing the pressure, letting me lift up just enough to alternate sucking with licking and swirling of my tongue. i bring my hand back into play, glancing up to make sure it's okay. you don't nod, but you don't stop me either, letting me take you in a firm grip and turn up the pressure. Moving faster, sucking harder.

We're moving towards the end and I occurs to me that I've neglected the rest of you, as I so often do when I have your cock in my hand. Keeping up a steady pumping action with my hand, I nuzzle at your balls, mouthing at them then licking up the centre line with darting flicks of my tongue. My free hand takes over when my mouth returns to your tip, tongue investigating your slit, hunting for the cum I knew was soon to burst forth.

My fingers curl around your balls then slide a little further back to play with your perineum, stroking lightly. You shift a little restlessly and I know I'm getting to you. I feel a surge of satisfaction and redouble my efforts. Sucking, pumping, stroking.

"Eyes," you say.

It's not easy, I'm concentrating, but I look up at you as I work,

Your eyes catch mine and hold them. There's a magnetism there that draws me to you. It also makes me want to look away, to hide, but I fight the impulse as I pull you towards orgasm. I can feel it start when your thighs tense, going rock hard, pressing in around me. A moment later, i feel your cock take on a new rigidity, the vein lifting up, the head swelling slightly. Your eyes narrow when you cum, mouth tightening to a thin line as pleasure coalesces in your cock and spreads outwards

It takes a second longer before I feel the result in my mouth, pulses filling me so that I have to hurriedly swallow and ready myself for more, encouraging each drop to pour free.

When the flow has passed, I go right back to the beginning, licking my way down and up, cleaning you, stroking and kissing you through the aftershocks.

"Fuck," you grunt. "Good girl."

Good girl. It's embarrassing to me how much I like those two words, but oh, i do. I give you one last lick and then nuzzle at your thigh before retreating, rocking back onto my heels.

You blow out a breath, your face flushed, and I bite my lip to stop from grinning. You catch it anyway and your eyes narrow slightly.

"All right, baby," you say, a hint of menace in your tone. "Turn around now and let me see that plug. It's my turn."
Reply to this topic