A Date with Janea

Started by Kendra Massive · 0 Replies
Posted: 4 yrs
I am posting a series of true stories about my encounters with "providers" around the country. I totally respect these women and in these stories have no intention of demeaning them. The names of the women have been changed for their protection. Everything else is as it happened.

I found myself in Des Moines. There are a number of large insurance companies there and I was assigned to do consulting work as the company that had contracted us wanted to upgrade their online presence and, very importantly, to be very sure that the security of their transactions was state-of-the-art.

I was planning on being there for several days, staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel. After I got settled and made my initial visit to the insurance company that hired us, I settled in for the duration. A few days later, I decided to see what options existed locally for massages and more. As you will see, I was not disappointed.

From poking around on the internet and reading an alternative newspaper, I found an incall establishment that had great reviews and I felt that it was incumbent on me to investigate. The establishment was south of downtown in an industrial area. After work was finished one day, I drove to the place, parked my rental car, and headed for the entrance. Inside, I found a small lobby that looked kind of like a doctor's waiting room. However, on the wall was a display that showed 8x10 color head shots of the ladies who were working that day. There were eight pictures, but the one that grabbed my attention was a nice picture of a young African American lady, probably in her mid 30s. The name below the picture was "Janea". She was attractive to be sure, plus she had an engaging smile. I had never been with an African American lady, but I couldn't not ignore Janea's smile.

An older lady come into the lobby and asked how she could help me. I told her I would like a two-hour massage with Janea. She said that Janea was immediately available and asked me to follow her. We left the lobby and I found myself in a larger area that included what appeared to be about eight individual rooms. She showed me into one of the rooms and said the Janea would be there shortly.

The room was fairly simple with a big Jacuzzi tub and an over-sized massage table. I hung my jacket on a hook by the door and hopped up on the table to wait for Janea. A minute or two later, there was soft knock on the door and Janea entered the room. The picture in the lobby did not do her justice. She was an attractive young woman about 5-8, slim. Did I mention that she had a great smile?

I got off the massage table and greeted her with a chaste hug. What a sweetheart. I introduced myself and thanked her for seeing me.

She said, "Welcome to our spa. I'm happy to meet you".

I gave her a quick summary of why I was in town without telling her the actual name of the company for which I was consulting. I handed her three one hundred-dollar bills, which was one hundred more than the required fee. I've found out that doing this makes the lady more willing to provide extras above what might normally be expected. She turned around and opened the spigots for the Jacuzzi. She said she'd be right back and that I should get comfortable. While the Jacuzzi was filling, I took off my clothes and waited. When the tub got near to what I thought would be full enough for the two of us, I got in. I adjusted the temperature and waited a few minutes for the temperature to reach the desired level.

Just as I got in the tub, Janea came back in the room. She locked the door and began to undress. She took off her shoes, slacks, and blouse. Instantly, she was naked and moving to the tub. She had a very tight body with small to medium breasts. The thing that got my attention was her puffy nipples. I love puffy nipples! As I surveyed her body, I could not miss that her pussy was totally shaved. She checked off all the boxes of the things that turned me on. Plus, her smile was mesmerizing.

Janea reached over and turned off the spigots. She extended her leg to test the water temperature. It was hot, as I liked it. Janea said it was perfect for her. We were off to a great start.

She climbed in the tub, moved towards me, and gave me a wonderful hug. We broke the hug and she leaned back. We chatted a bit more about my job. She seemed interested in the nature of my work. She was surprised that a guy my age (65) was "homeless" in that I travel all the time. I do not have a house or apartment in Orlando, which is where my company is located.

We chatted a bit more as she sat a few feet apart from me. Finally, she moved closer. My legs were extended flat on the bottom of the tub. She put her legs over mine and moved closer to me. By now I was totally erect. She moved close enough that my cock was sticking up between us, belly to belly. I was in heaven.

Janea moved her face close to mine and planted a kiss on my lips. I was a bit surprised since kissing isn't something that happens normally in a massage parlor. I was not complaining as her kiss lingered with a little tongue included. While the kiss got a little more intense, she reached a hand down between us and took hold of my hard cock. She just fondled it without trying to jack me off. However, I was afraid that I would cum if she continued, so I backed off. I moved my right hand up to massage her lovely breasts. Usually, I love big tits, but I really liked that shape and size of hers, which are relatively small, but I especially loved her puffy nipples.

We broke the kiss and she moved back a bit. I surveyed her body again and said, "Did anybody ever tell you that you're beautiful?"

"You just did."

She kind of giggled and kissed me again. It was getting hot in the tub, literally and figuratively. I suggested that we move to the massage table. She agreed.

We got out of the tub, grabbed a couple of towels, and dried each other off. I had a better opportunity to admire her body. Slim, but not skinny. Not an ounce of fat. Her small breasts were spectacular.

She had brought a bottle of massage oil into the room. She suggested that I get on the table so she could begin the massage. Who was I to argue? I hopped on the table, face down. The table was larger than a normal massage table, so there was plenty of room for me to lie down and for her to be on the table with me.

I got comfortable on the table, making sure to adjust the position of my hard cock so it was comfortable. Janea got on the table, kneeling at my feet. She informed me that she had taken some training in massage. As I was to find out, she was a great masseuse.

She started on my feet, which was a bit unusual. In my experience, most massages started with neck and shoulders before working downwards. I was not complaining as she did a masterful job on my feet before moving to my calves and thighs. As she moved up my thighs, she would occasionally reach between my legs to contact my hard cock, just teasing it.

Having finished my lower body, she moved up and sat of my butt. She started working on my shoulders and neck and would occasionally lower herself to kiss my neck. I could not believe that I had not blown my load yet.

She finished my back, rose up on one knee, and asked me to turn over. I rolled over and she looked me in the eye, flashing a smile. God, she was sexy!

As I settled in laying on my back, she sat on my hard dick, but not inserting it in herself, and then she started massaging my pectorals and neck. She went about her task of continuing the massage. How I kept from cumming was a miracle.

Finally, she stopped the massage, lowered herself, and gave me a wonderful, deep kiss. I could not believe my luck.

She moved up to whisper in my ear, "How would you like to give me a massage?"

After a nanosecond of internal debate, I smiled at her, and said, "I'd love to."

We got off the massage table and switched position. She laid on her stomach and I stood at the end of the table near her feet. I grabbed the massage oil bottle and squirted some on my hands. I rubbed my hands together and got up on the table near her feet.

I started massaging her calf. I moved from her calf to her thigh eventually grazing her pussy. She moved her legs further apart and I took that as an invitation to spend more time on her pussy. I moved down the other leg, gradually moving back up to her pussy. It was now much wetter than a few minutes ago, so I slowly inserted a finger inside her smooth lips. She moaned and raised hips, inviting a deeper penetration. I added another finger and in addition moved my thumb to stroke her clit. She raised her hips again and I got the message. I withdrew my finger and moved my body so that I was on top of her. I slowly moved forward so that my hard cock made hesitating contact with her sopping womanhood.

She moaned again and murmured, "Fuck me."

I slowly advanced my cock into her waiting pussy. She inched back a bit to encourage full, deep penetration. I knew that if I were in her, I would not last long, so I backed off.

She turned her head and essentially begged me to fuck her. I said, "Roll over."

Janea slowly rolled over and we both knew what was about to happen. I was on my knees and I slowly lowered myself to kiss her. It was a deep kiss with lots of tongue.

She broke off the kiss and repeated her request, but now it was a demand. "Fuck me, please."

I lowered myself and my rock hard cock slid smoothly into her wetness. I also bent down and gave her another kiss. I said, "Where do you want my cum?"

She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Cum in me. Now!"

I started to slowly move in and out of her, not wanting to cum too quickly. As the seconds ticked on, I picked up the pace a bit. Finally, I could not hold back. I emptied my swollen balls into her pussy. It was heavenly!

After the last drop of cum left my cock, I slowly rose up and looked her in the eyes. I bent down again and gave her another deep kiss. My cock had now deflated to the point that it slipped out of her pussy. I sat up and looked down. My cum was draining out of her and I thought about doing something that I had done once before. I surprised her by moving down and covered her hot pussy with my mouth. I was actually slurping up my own cum from her throbbing pussy. I don't know what possessed me to do that. Janea raised her hips to meet my mouth and her whole body went stiff. She was cumming! What a beautiful sight it was to see her in total ecstasy. Fortunately, she was not a vocal cummer. Instead, her body went stiff for a few seconds and then relaxed. I collapsed on top of her and we spent a few seconds catching our breath. When things calmed down a little, I suddenly felt guilty for cumming inside her. I rose up and looked her in the eyes. I started to apologize, but she put a finger to my lips. "Don't apologize. I wanted it and it was fabulous." Further, she said, "Don't worry. I'm on the pill."

We slowly got off the massage table and eased back into the Jacuzzi. The water had cooled a bit, so we added some hot water. I leaned against the back of the tub and she turned around and leaned back against me. I stroked her puffy nipples and kissed her neck.

She said, "I've never done that with a client, but I'm not sorry it happened with you."

After a few more minutes of calming down, we got out of the Jacuzzi and helped each other dry off. We stood and hugged, still very naked. My cock started to stir again, but she backed off and said, "I don't think I can handle another round right now." And she smiled.

I said, "What are you plans tonight?" She said she had none. I said, "How about joining me at my hotel and spending the night?"

She said, "I would love to." Perfect! We agreed that she would come to my hotel at 7:00 p.m. and settled on the fee.

I left the building and headed downtown to my hotel. On the way I picked up a bottle of wine. I didn't have to meet with my clients until Noon the next day, so I had plenty of time to prepare for another round with Janea.

Once back at the hotel, I ordered a snack tray from room service to be delivered at 6:30 p.m. I laid down and took a nice, relaxing nap with the alarm set for 5:00 p.m. I was out like a light.

The alarm went off and my first thoughts were about Janea and what might be in store for me this evening. I took a long, hot shower and shaved my face and cock. I caught up on some paperwork and waited. The snack tray had arrived. The bottle of Chardonnay was chilling. I was all ready for my guest.

Right on the dot of 7:00 p.m. there was a soft knock at the door. I opened it and there was Janea, with an overnight bag in tow. My cock twitched in anticipation. I handed her an envelope with the "gift" in it. I suggested that she take the envelope out to the parking lot and leave it in her car to protect both of us. You might think I was nuts. She could have disappeared with the gift and that would be it. I knew she wouldn't. We were both looking forward to the events to follow.

I gave her a key so she could get back in the room. We she returned, I took her coat, and offered her a seat on the couch. "How about an appetizer?" She agreed. I poured two glasses of wine and we started to sample the snacks.

I found out that Janea was a single mother with a 10 year old son. Grandma was taking care of the son tonight. She gave me a little more background. She had worked in a number of jobs, but none of them paid as well as her job at the spa. She went into some detail about her job there. In almost all cases, the just gave massages and hand jobs. It was rare that she gave blow jobs and even rarer that she had sex with a customer. She couldn't remember the last time she had bareback sex. I believed her. With a sheepish grin, I said, "I feel honored." We both laughed.

The conversation then turned to this evening. I asked her a question. "Hypothetically, suppose you were the client and I was the provider. What would you want to happen?"

She looked at me, took a sip of wine, and said, "TLC."

That kind of stopped me cold. Then I realized that her job pretty much requires her to provide the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am services while the client just lays there. I took it that, to some extent, she wanted the roles reversed.

I said, "OK, lets approach this evening like this. There's no provider/client situation tonight. We're just two people hoping to have a fun evening. I'll take the lead and you enjoy. If, at any time you don't like the way things are going, just let me know. Kind of like a normal date, eh?"

She grinned and said, "I love the idea. Plus, there's no clock involved."

I mentioned earlier that Janea is an African American woman. She has beautiful mocha colored skin. At first I thought she was biracial, but that's not the case. She's so easy to talk to and, obviously, very sexy. She's not a drop-dead gorgeous stunner, but more of a cute girl next door.

I topped off our wine glasses and we chatted a bit more. We were in no hurry. Eventually, we just looked at each other and grinned. It was game on. I said, "Janea, I'd like you to go into the bedroom, undress, and lay facedown on the bed. Another grin from her and she headed to the bedroom after a stop in the bathroom.

I gave her a couple of minutes and got off the couch. I also stopped at the bathroom to take a pee, brush my teeth, and use some mouthwash. I entered the bedroom and gazed at my lovely guest naked on the bed. I disrobed silently. Janea had brought massage oil and I grabbed the bottle. I then went into role-playing mode.

"Janea, I would like to give you a massage, if you like.

She said, "That would be wonderful."

I got on the bed on my knees by her feet. My cock was starting to stir, but was far from erect. I oiled up my hands and went to work on her feet. I spent quite a bit of time massaging her feet and ankles. I also paid attention to her toes, which she seemed to like very much.

I inched up a bit and began massaging her right leg alternating between sweeping motions and some rather deep work on her calf muscle, not going above the knee. I then repeated these ministrations on her lower left leg.

I spread her legs a bit, took a quick peek at her pussy. My cock became a bit stiffer and I thought about what was ahead. I gathered some more oil and started in on her left thigh muscles. Long, slow motions took my hand up to tease her pussy just a bit. She squirmed and let out a sigh. I did the same thing on her right leg, but ended up spending more time massaging her pussy. I did not insert a finger, but I did tease her clit. Reflexively, she raised her beautiful ass to invite more penetration by my fingers. I said, "Not yet, my dear."

I got on my knees and moved up so that my body was hovering over her ass. (Did I mention that she has a great ass?) I started working on her lower back and gradually moved to her upper back and shoulders. I worked those areas pretty hard, eventually using my right hand to massage her neck. She has fairly short hair, so I didn't have to worry about messing it up with oil.

I then moved my whole body back down to her feet. By now, my cock was at full attention. I spread her legs a bit more and began the slow process of laying my whole body on hers, but supporting some of my weight by keeping my arms straight and my hands on the bed by her side. I was now slowly headed towards the promised land. I kissed my way up her back, moved on up to her shoulders, and finally her neck. At this point, my cock was just inches from her pussy. I eased forward a tiny bit more and the head of my cock made tentative contact with her pussy. She moaned, anticipating that I was about to enter her. It was just a tease, as I backed off a bit. I lowered my head and started nibbling on her right ear and then switched to her left ear. My cock was just barely grazing her pussy and her hips began to move a bit. She wanted it! I put about an inch in her pussy, she groaned, and I held it there for a few seconds. I backed down and sat up.

"Please turn over, my dear." She slowly did so. When she was flat on her back, I got between her legs sitting on my knees. Her puffy nipples were distended a bit and it was all I could do to keep from kissing them.

I worked the front of her legs. Each time I got near her pussy, I extended my thumb and put it in about an inch. She was getting a bit more active by rolling from side to side encouraging deeper penetration. I didn't take the bait.

I spread her legs some more and leaned my whole body forward eventually giving her a soft kiss. No tongue. Finally, she kissed me harder and opened her mouth. Her tongue was searching for mine, but I wasn't ready just yet. I backed off again and went to work on her nipples. I could feel them becoming erect at about the same time that my cock reached full erection again.

I bent down and this time it was full-on French kissing. Our tongues battled away and she raised her hips, pretty much demanding by her body language that I fuck her. I broke off the kiss, raised my head, and looked her straight in the eyes. I could see the desire in them, silently begging me to fuck her. I said, "Janea, my lovely, very soon."

I kissed her some more and fondled her breasts. I was now laying on her and she was still on her back. I moved my right hand down to play with her nipples and then moved it down to her pussy. I inserted my middle finger and found a sopping mess. I put one more finger in her while gently teasing her clit. It occurred to me that the room smelled of sex. And why wouldn't it?

After a few more strokes and wiggles, I pulled my fingers out of her steaming pussy. It was time.

I got back between her knees and lowered my face to start kissing her again. I inched my lower body forward very slowly. The head of my cock contacted her pussy. I could feel the wetness. I lowered my head to start kissing her again, but at the same time I was slowly entering her. She was moving her hips to meet my advancing cock. Finally, I was home. I was all the way in her and it was heaven. I began slowly moving in and out. I'd go almost all the way out slowly, and then quickly rammed my cock into her. She was now writhing and begging for more.

I'd love to say that this went on for a long time, but I could feel that my orgasm was near. I gave her one last big kiss and then went all the way into her and shot my load. I could feel four big blasts. Her eyes rolled back, she grabbed the pillow next to her head, and put it over her mouth. She yelled into the pillow something I couldn't decipher, but I'd like to think it was a scream of joy. Then it seemed like she wasn't breathing. She had held her breath for the last few seconds and now let it out with a little cry of, "Holy shit. That was incredible!"

I rolled off of her and laid beside her. We cuddled up and held that position for probably a minute or two before she came back to Earth. It was a beautiful thing to behold.

Side by side, she looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you!"

I said, "You're very welcome, Janea, but it was my pleasure, too."

Eventually, we returned to normal breathing and heart rate. I suggested that we get in the shower. She agreed.

It would be great to report that we did Round 2 in the shower. We didn't, but actually it was a very sexy exercise in washing each other. We got out and dried each other and then stood in the bathroom in a magnificent embrace.

Sans clothes, we went back to the living room and finished the wine. I said, "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for bed. To sleep!"

She laughed and agreed. We straightened up the bed, positioned the pillows, and turned out the lights. The last thing I remember was laying on my back with her at my side, and my arm around her. We were asleep in no time and it was a great sleep!

Around 7:00 a.m., we started to stir. I realized that I was stiff and sore, but in a very good way. Janea opened her eyes and after a few seconds realized where she was.

A big smile broke across her face and she said, "Good morning, sweetie." More beautiful words were never spoken.

No, we did not have sex again that morning. I think neither of us wanted to sully the memories of last night. We took showers separately, but I watched her dry herself and get dressed. I thought about another round, but decided not to pursue it.

She looked at me one last time. "Thank you for a wonderful evening. You're a nice man and I appreciate you treating me like a lady. And like a friend."

I said, "Janea, you're a beautiful woman and I look forward to getting back to Des Moines very soon. I can't wait to pick up where we left off. She grinned, pecked me on the lips, and was gone.
Reply to this topic